Status
Not open for further replies.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I finally decided, after seeing pictures all over the place and reading reviews, topics, posts, and You Tube videos, to pull the trigger on an IBTanked cartotank.

It came in today and all I can say is "HOLY S@#& why haven't I bought one of these sooner!!!" I opted for the 3.0 ohm 2 hole smok carts with black caps. The first setup and fill went flawlessly with no flooding and very little leaking (used the Thingy method to fill the cart per enclosed instructions).

It vape AMAZING, and looks killer on my ProVari! I chose to fill it with epipemods "Sweet Georgia Peach" and its running and tastes GREAT!!
e4u9eva4.jpg

Ordering another one after I finish this post!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

autobiogphnation

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Chicago
I am currently running all nautilus tanks. just got my Provari in last week. major difference in vape, flavor, battery life, just about everything. my question is tho, is the cargo system that much better than the nautilus? and how long do the cargo cartridges last?

Performance will be subjective. The major benefit of a carto is they're cheap. Some people change then everyday, some every other day I managed 2 weeks out of each but it all varies on usage and setup etc.

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
I'm interested in trying cartotanks, but I know nothing about them. Right now, I mainly use Protanks or IClears. Just pop in a new coil and ready to go.
Is that the same philosophy with carto tanks? Just pop in a new carto into the tank and you're ready to roll? No wicks or anything?

I looked at the IBTanked website and they seem pretty easy to use. I don't rebuild, so I'm looking for low maintenance.

I don't mean to hi-jack this thread, but I saw it and had to jump in. I use mainly Spinner batteries and an MVP 2. Would be great if someone could point me in the right direction of what to buy. Can I use cartotanks on these batteries?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread