Status
Not open for further replies.

Moofaso

Smoke Free Since 11-11-11
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2011
I'm right behind you
I have been vaping for less than 6 months, but in that time I have owned alot of different devices. Some I sold off, other I hung on too, still others I had no interest in getting. The Reo fell into the last category. I knew of the Reonaughts and the mad following the REO has, I read the posts and watched the youtube videos, but that wasn't enough to get me to cross over into Reoville. I had a chance to make a donation recently to a charity by purchasing a Reo kindly donated by Reosmods, so I went ahead and took the plunge.

It has been a couple of weeks now and I can say I now understand all the hooplah ! My Reo Grand has become part of my daily rotation and I truly love this device. So much so, I had to give it a makeover since she shines so well at what she does. I had another bottom feeder but sold it, this Grand is stuck with me, she ain't going nowhere.

I lost a magnet on the door, but reosmods is out of them. I am stalking his site to get a new one, but that is such a little concern. I have a kick in her and she is hitting like a freight train and I am very happy with this BF, verrrrrrrrrry happy ! My before and after pics follow, Chopperguys hooked her up and I like how she turned out. But yes, after using a Reo for a minute I finally get it......I get it !!

IMG_1281.jpg
IMG_1301.jpg
IMG_1296.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1297.jpg
    IMG_1297.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 41

Moofaso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2011
I'm right behind you
Thanks everyone. It's polished, not chromed. Chopperguys does stellar work, I was really happy when I got it back from him. I am going to PM Rob about that magnet and see, thanks Della ! I guess I am now an official proud reonaught. It's been a long time coming, but I am planting some roots in REOvil !

Moofaso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2011
I'm right behind you

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
wow, order made, you rock Rob, thanks for such a quality product and such amazing service. I think I found a new home in REOville !

To apply the magnet with the "right" side facing the magnet on the REO body:
Put the loose magnet on the opposing magnet. Draw a X on it with a marker. After you apply glue to the spot you will place it remove it and make sure the X goes in the glued spot.

You sure do not want it facing the wrong way! Some have done that and it can be hard to remove without scratching your door.

Moofaso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2011
I'm right behind you
To apply the magnet with the "right" side facing the magnet on the REO body:
Put the loose magnet on the opposing magnet. Draw a X on it with a marker. After you apply glue to the spot you will place it remove it and make sure the X goes in the glued spot.

You sure do not want it facing the wrong way! Some have done that and it can be hard to remove without scratching your door.

thanks for the tip nerak, I appreciate that !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread