okay-I-m-getting-bored-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

shedevil7953

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Central Indiana
I've got around 100 bottles of various juices that I've bought over the past year. I'm getting bored and wanting something to clean my palate. I vape on a regular basis a lot of WTA juices, bakery, coffee, etc. I go to my backup, light menthol, now and again since I was a menthol smoker. But it doesn't clear the vaper's tongue. I usually rotate a tobacco and a sweet juice all day long. Any suggestions?

Fisheeboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Colorado, USA
Which rainbow sherbet juice would you recommend?

I mix my own. I get the flavoring from MBV and mix it around 15% but I think I should try a little bit lower because that stuff is pretty strong. But it taste exactly like what it says it is. I love real rainbow sherbert and I can't imagine it ever being any closer to the real thing than what this flavoring brings.

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
I once tried a juice that tasted exactly like hot tamales/red hots candy....Didn't care much for it but I could see it being used as a pallet cleanser....

They work well for that! But there are also several different ones to try. I'm waiting to get a cold - they would be fabulous then LOL

shedevil7953

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Central Indiana
I hear the rainbow sherbert from The Plume Room is good. Angel sauce? Can't recall.

Just went to Plume Room for Angel Sauce. They only sell it in 30ml bottles for $19.99. Won't spend that kind of money for something I may not like. That's how I ended up with 100 bottles lol!

Fisheeboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Colorado, USA
Just went to Plume Room for Angel Sauce. They only sell it in 30ml bottles for $19.99. Won't spend that kind of money for something I may not like. That's how I ended up with 100 bottles lol!

I was very interested in the Angel Sauce but I couldn't imagine spending that much for it. I get a very pleasant rainbow sherbert experience from the MBV flavoring I'm using at a WAY lower cost. But if I really did have the money to spend I would try the Angel Sauce because I know how much I love the rainbow sherbert vape. But I'm a penny pincher so MBV gonna keep getting some of my pennies.
I wish you the bestest of luck:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread