Old dog learning new tricks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
I bought my first PV several months ago just to see what all the hype was about. Using information gained from reading threads on the ECF I ordered various equipment, several types of e-juice and some misc. stuff just to try out. A heavy pipe, cigar and cigarette smoker for 40+ years, I was absolutely blown away by the flavor/satisfaction and variety. I haven't burned any "real" tobacco since. Wasn't a goal or expectation going in, just the outcome based on taste preference. I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks!

yellowsnow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
New Mexico
I bought my first PV several months ago just to see what all the hype was about. Using information gained from reading threads on the ECF I ordered various equipment, several types of e-juice and some misc. stuff just to try out. A heavy pipe, cigar and cigarette smoker for 40+ years, I was absolutely blown away by the flavor/satisfaction and variety. I haven't burned any "real" tobacco since. Wasn't a goal or expectation going in, just the outcome based on taste preference. I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks!

Another old timer welcoming a new old timer to ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread