Omega Air Flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
My Omega is the best dang hitting mod I have, and I own a ton of mods, so it must be yours. Take off the top and from underneath push up towards the top the piece of metal that you see under the top cap as far as it will go, screw on your Atty and screw back on your top.! See if anything changes.? If not I dont know what to say but mine hits like no other mod on the market and its the one thing I love about my Omega other then the Top switch and the way it looks and fits in the hand

NoMansFriend

Aug 10, 2010
Virginia
Ive found the draw to be a bit stiff at times also. Especially with a new atty, it takes me a bit longer to break in a new atty on this device than my other 510 devices. I think an adapter between the atty and switch would improve the airflow, but thats just me. Ive been looking for a 510 to 510 extension but all Ive found is that gooseneck, which looks cool but I dont know if I would spend 20 bucks on it.

EDIT: I should let it be known though, that Im only using this device at 3.7 volts these days. I tried it out at 6 and it was just too hot for me. 3.7v with a low res atty is my sweet spot. At 6v the draw on the Omega is nice and smooth, at 3.7v its a bit stiffer than my other devices. Its not bad though, and I do think with an extension piece it would be just about perfect.

Last edited:

Quick1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
USA
What Chad is saying above is that he uses OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) connectors.
All Chad's mods are sealed connectors so that would be exactly the same as the female connector on any Joye device/manual battery. If your other mods are using some alternative connectors with tighter or looser threads then the draw could be different, but the draw on the BB, SB, and Omega will all be "stock" 510.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread