Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2009
Kingston, WA, U.S.A.
I am looking for a good purple coating. I need to get off my .... and get it done, I have had a few asking for purple. LOL I am not ignoring them, just busy.
Better not be ignoring us, since one of US is your wife. :D

ETA: Going to have to have Melody kick that .... if you don't get off it soon. ROFL

Last edited:

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
I would like to see the Alpha in Purple.

I would too. However, all the ALPHA I ran in the first run already have a finish on them. Before I run anymore ALPHA I have to finish this run of OMEGA, then a small run of BB's and then a Run of SB. By that time I will have to run ALPHA again, would be at least 6-8 weeks before I could have blanks available.

Wolf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2009
Kingston, WA, U.S.A.
I would too. However, all the ALPHA I ran in the first run already have a finish on them. Before I run anymore ALPHA I have to finish this run of OMEGA, then a small run of BB's and then a Run of SB. By that time I will have to run ALPHA again, would be at least 6-8 weeks before I could have blanks available.
No worries Chad. I just bought another Phidias (today actually), so I have to wait a month or two before I can get away with (hide from hubby) buying another mod. :D Just had to give you a ration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread