Omega vaping @6v's

Status
Not open for further replies.

psycho52799

Jul 11, 2010
Dundalk, Maryland
I just received my Omega from Altsmoke.com. I was talking to Rob he and he was saying that he doesn't recommend using the Omega @6v but i know that it can be done. I really want to try it out and see how big of a difference it is vaping @6v compared to 3.7v.

I am just not sure which are THE BEST batteries to use for it as i am fairly new with using these e-cig mods.

I am pretty sure that these are the batteries that i need but i just wanted to double check before buying them.

Good 3v batteries ?? -> Rechargeable Batteries & Battery Chargers - 6 RCR123A 3.0V 750mAh LiFePO4 Rechargeable Batteries with a Smart Charger -Specials

gb_ibmguy

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
NW NJ
Yes, those will work just fine and a good deal. Be sure to check for the vendors feed back. Some battery places are notorious for very slow or no shipping. I am in no way saying its the case with this vendor. I have never dealt with them. Just check around.

I have been using these in my SB and REO with good results (6 Hrs heavy vaping) 4 Pack RCR123A 3.0V 900mAh Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery with Smart Charger Battery Junction has also been very good, just higher pack and ship charges.

Not associated with them, just my experiences.

GB

psycho52799

Jul 11, 2010
Dundalk, Maryland
Yes, those will work just fine and a good deal. Be sure to check for the vendors feed back. Some battery places are notorious for very slow or no shipping. I am in no way saying its the case with this vendor. I have never dealt with them. Just check around.

I have been using these in my SB and REO with good results (6 Hrs heavy vaping) 4 Pack RCR123A 3.0V 900mAh Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery with Smart Charger Battery Junction has also been very good, just higher pack and ship charges.

Not associated with them, just my experiences.

GB

Thanks for the heads up. I will just go back to battery junction and order them where i ordered my 18650 from. They are only a couple dollars more but there shipping was fast.

boochips

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Marianna, Florida
I would go with the Tenergy Li-Ions. The Lifepo4's are not protected and they have about 1/4 the max discharge rate you need.
Quick....what do you mean they are not protected?
Why does it say this on the description?
"Never explode or catch fire"

I always thought they WERE protected. I have been using them since last August and never had any problems. I buy new ones every 4 or 5 months. I never use them longer than 5 months even if they are still holding a charge good.

RedAlert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2010
NJ
The LifePos are not protected in the conventional sense. there is no PCB on them. They are safe cehmistry, which means instead of a melt down and vent, they just die and cannot be used again, where a s a PCB battery(protected Lion) will "shut off" the battery and will "turn it on" once its back in the charger. This is a very basic explanation.. And as posted, I use the Tenergy Lion CR123a 3.0v 900mah in my SB, bought at battery junction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread