Omg omg omg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I decided to break into the world of Variable Voltage and Mods and stuff. While I do like my Halo Triton I have definitely NOT been smoke free. Just can't seem to kick the stinkies. So... I ordered myself an iTaste MVP V2 ENERGY in the Petal pattern. I have never used a VV or VW ANYTHING before, so we'll see, but I am super excited about it. :D

Aviationrich

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2013
Amarillo
Yea.. I want to quit once and for all. The Triton HAS made me cut down a lot.

Keep working at it. If you already noticed that your not smoking as much, your half way there! Next time your low on stinkies, don't buy a new pack and see how you do. I did that a few times then just quit. There's good people here to help you. If you slip up, we don't go crazy on you. We just help you back up so you can keep moving forward.

Sent from behind the tree in your yard using instant pestering

Shufflefield

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
Columbus, OH, USA
I really don't know how I did it, I guess I just didn't think about it. I started vaping with some generic twists 1 year ago in april and at the time i had one pack of cigarettes left. It took me a weekend to finish then and I haven't bought a pack since. I do have one once a month or so with a particular friend who only smokes when she drinks, but even then i am good at sticking to one. And believe me, I was not a light smoker. I SMOKED. (Now I chain vape...)

Oddly enough I am going to pick up a MVP 2 on the way home. I bought a Nautilus Aspire over the lunch break. I figured for my 1 year anniversary I would step it up a little. Almost considered a Provari but think I will stick with "baby's first mod" for now. I like the built in battery feature. :D

No intent on retiring my Triton's quite yet, but I will be running my halo juice in Aspire Vivi's and hopefully more nautilus tanks soon. I almost feel like I am cheating. Been pretty much all Halo for a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread