OMG Smoke Free Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

MercyfulFate

Aug 29, 2009
Massachusetts
I bought the starter kit from this "company" yesterday at a local fair we have, and while I'm unsure about the company itself I got to try it out before I bought it, and decided to go with it.

For 80 bucks I got 2 batteries, a 100 and regular size, 5 cartomizers and a charger. There were better deals out there on the net, but decided what the heck. I probably would never have bought one I couldn't try first.

I got the medium nicotine carts, and have felt some withdrawal because it has less nicotine than my normal cigarettes. The vapor production is decent, and the product works good.

The company itself worries me, and I thought about that before I bought it. Seems like they might be a company that will dissapear off the face of the earth soon, but the cartomizers seem standard.

Does anyone know if I could just re-order regular cartomizers from another company? Everything looks similar to a lot of other brands, that's why I ask. In case this company does vanish, I'd like to order replacements from someone else and I'm sure most standard ones will fit. They screw in much the same to the battery.

Can't post the website but it's OMG SmokeFree Dot Com!

Last edited:

eklipz19

Sep 28, 2009
It was too pricey at $70 for one Battery, one Atomizer, one USB Charger, and 5 pre-filled carts (one carton's worth, he assured me. Right.).

Best I can tell, mine is a 401, and all the 401 platform accessories fit. It takes 401 Batteries (just got two more, which are MUCH longer and have a better life), 401 Atomizers (ordered and received two more, haven't used them yet, but, they fit) and 401 carts (got in some blanks).

The unit itself is OK. Just OK. I've since done a modified PTB fill on the carts, and have been using Juicy eLiquid for refills, and it's much better. I still don't get too many hits from the carts, but, they're tiny. Price you pay for a small form-factor PV, I guess.

Overall I'm happy with the 401 platform, just not my experience with the vendor.

Darquest

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Indiana
We have a lot of upcoming flea markets next week around here, I would LOVE to see any vaping products for sale. I've gone everywhere asking about them, and no one had heard of them at all, except one girl in the mall had seen them online. Indiana is behind the times (always) and will be amoung the first to ban because our governor is an ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread