OMG... What was i thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mav929

Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Anchorage, Alaska
Bacon Pizza from juicy vapor. Well its not bad... I think i must have been hungry when ordering new juices just not sure of this one. Tastes like bacon and oregano and pizza sauce and dough all mixed together not as much a bacon pizza but all those flavors mixed together. Not a bad vape but def not my every day vape. Will probably send this to someone else to try. So, not telling anyone not to try this but on the other hand kinda weirds me out as i still keep taking puffs off it . Very strange to the senses.

Last edited:

DedTV

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2012
Arkansas
I always try and add something weird or that I'm at least I'm pretty certain I won't like to every juice order I make. You just never know when you'll be surprised and find something you really love.

So far it's only worked out once (A "Mary Jane" I got as a freebie from a mall kiosk. Stupid marketing gimmick of a name, and not great by itself, but it mixes with other things wonderfully.) but you never know...

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
Some mixes seem like a good idea at the time, but we all know how that goes. It's odd also that some flavors that you'd never think would be any good turn out to be favorites. Just plain old Blueberry is one example. Another is chocolate / banana. Who knew?

I must admit I tried this flavor when much newer to vaping and hated it...

BUT....

Their plain pizza flavor is a unique vape that actually tastes like a pepperoni pizza. While I would never vape it all day, it is actually quite good as a novelty vape. My favorite juice from them is a DiY customm creation I made. My second favorite Juicy Vapor vape is their Fire-N-Ice flavor. Wonderful! :party:

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
You can get some Black Pepper with double extra flavor from EC blends to go with your pizza. Good stuff.

Marty

I have tried a few of their novelty flavors and I have to say the jalapeno, black pepper and dill pickle were all pretty good IMO..had to toss the cartos afterwards cause I could get the smell out of them and if I remember correctly the bacon was way too strong smelling, to the point of nausea, and my SO made me vape it outside..to each his own!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread