Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
I'm just waiting on jwraps. Not the same but excited nonetheless for some awesome faded UsA flag wraps.
Oh a prive special.
And some tubes for some other tanks.
And 250ml of 36mg and 250 of pg and vg.
This should be the what are you stalking the mail man thread.

My mail man yelled at me the other day. Says I'm getting to many packages, so then i had to explain what vaping is. He understands now:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

icepoet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Houston, Texas, United States
Looks like mine will be here today or maybe tomorrow. Tracking on this has been kinda quirky. Pics will be in the offing fo sho.

EDIT: Tracking says it hit my post office here at 7:30 this morning. Not that I'm watching the pot, waiting for it to boil or anything ;)

Last edited:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Looks like mine will be here today or maybe tomorrow. Tracking on this has been kinda quirky. Pics will be in the offing fo sho.

EDIT: Tracking says it hit my post office here at 7:30 this morning. Not that I'm watching the pot, waiting for it to boil or anything ;)

Sweeeeet! :banana:

smitighe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Baltimore
I'm just waiting on jwraps. Not the same but excited nonetheless for some awesome faded UsA flag wraps.
Oh a prive special.
And some tubes for some other tanks.
And 250ml of 36mg and 250 of pg and vg.
This should be the what are you stalking the mail man thread.

My mail man yelled at me the other day. Says I'm getting to many packages, so then i had to explain what vaping is. He understands now:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Is he a smoker? I have tried to be cordial to my mailman but he's a grouchy old man.

Me currently am watching 2 things. My ceramic wicks and my Pro-V2 which just shipped today. Gonna give the ole ceramics a try. Or fail miserably.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

icepoet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Houston, Texas, United States
My Provari is in hand, full size satin black with extension cap. Red LED (I cheaped on the blue, but the pretty color just wasn't worth $15 to me). I'm trying out the new Vapeonly BCC Mega on it. Bottom coil, looks similar to a T3. Looks good on the PV. I'll have pics of both shortly; my little one is playing games on my phone.

BTW, I will probably post the pics, and my thoughts, on the hardware thread :)

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Got a package from RTD Vapor, Batterirs and charger. I also have a 'Sorry We Missed You...' Parcel that requires signature (or scribble in my case). I only know of one package coming in that is 'Signature Required' and that would be from REOSMods ! Off to the Post Office !

(Rod Stwart - Tonight's the Night....)

Last edited:

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Got a package from RTD Vapor, Batterirs and charger. I also have a 'Sorry We Missed You...' Parcel that requires signature (or scribble in my case). I only know of one package coming in that is 'Signature Required' and that would be from REOSMods ! Off to the Post Office !

Rats ! Parcel still in back of mail-lady's SUV, can't get it 'til tomorrow. I might be going out two-night run anyways, so at least the batteries will be fully charged. :(

smitighe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Baltimore
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363035097.409354.jpg
I see you!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread