One Hit Wonder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
OMG, let me tell you...WCVS is HORRIBLE! Check out their Facebook/Twitter feeds, nothing but negative comments and complaints about their shipping times, ZERO replies to E-Mails, they don't answer the phone (which they advertise on their site). I ordered from them at the end of April, I'm still waiting for my order to ship. I'll NEVER order from them again (filed a chargeback with Wells Fargo the other day). HORRIBLE company!

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
OMG, let me tell you...WCVS is HORRIBLE! Check out their Facebook/Twitter feeds, nothing but negative comments and complaints about their shipping times, ZERO replies to E-Mails, they don't answer the phone (which they advertise on their site). I ordered from them at the end of April, I'm still waiting for my order to ship. I'll NEVER order from them again (filed a chargeback with Wells Fargo the other day). HORRIBLE company!
That's odd because that's the opposite of the experience I had with them. Coronavirus may have everything jammed up now though but seriously I had my order in hand in 4 days both times i ordered from them. I must say though, they don't email with their latest sales or anything like eliquid.com does and it's been a while since I ordered from them but they always email me their specials and deals

Reactions: Drewps5co0tt

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
That's odd because that's the opposite of the experience I had with them. Coronavirus may have everything jammed up now though but seriously I had my order in hand in 4 days both times i ordered from them. I must say though, they don't email with their latest sales or anything like eliquid.com does and it's been a while since I ordered from them but they always email me their specials and deals

You are one of the lucky ones. Even if COVID-19 was an issue for them, they could at least reply to E-Mails. Ignoring is not the answer in business.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Coyote628, do you recommend eliquid.com? I might give them a try too! Decent prices.
I've ordered flavoring from them a couple yrs ago when they sold flavorings. I dont think they sell that anymore but I had no issues with them at all. And they email me constantly with their deals and specials. Glad you told me about your experience with west coast. I'll have to research them closer if I decide to order from them again. I am kinda shocked that was your experience with them though. I'm waiting on river supply to get going again because that is where I started buying flavors from and they emailed me to let me know they were temporarily shutting down over the coronavirus. I've got some DIY ideas and can hardly wait to get back into mixing. For now though, my local vape store is still open but with curbside service. And they still keep my strawberry milk in stock. Life is still good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread