One month smoke free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

unfaithful

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2011
United Kingdom
Yay! It happened! Today, at 11:30am, I have been officialy smoke free for one month! It's absolutely amazing, I still cant believe it. It feels weird... Me, analog free? Yeah, right! I must say, its been a pretty smooth ride. I used to smoke 20 a day for just over 3 years. I never really wanted to quit, but I knew I had to because I used to spend a crapload of money and I was worried about my health. I've tried to quit way too many times, gums, patches, inhalers, cold turkey, I've tried it all and nothing worked. The longest I've ever gone without smoking before was half a day, omg I was such a looser. I have no willpower at all! I'm so proud of myself! I was smoking like a chimney until I got my first e-cig delivered and from then on, nothing, zero, NADA! I went from smoking 20 a day to 0 immediately. During this month, I have never had any withdrawal symptoms or mood swings, like with the gum. It was great. My body did go through this weird phase in the first week. A few blisters in my mouth, slight coughing, tight chest, increased heart rate, yawning lol! But 3 more weeks later, I feel great! I can smell and taste things, I finally smelt a smoker next to me, yuk! I cant believe that this is how I used to smell when I was an analog addict, gross! My biggest health issue when I was smoking was breathing. I could never take a full breath, I had to inhale really deeply to get a satisfying breath, it was horrible. Also, that awful congested feeling in my chest and lungs every morning! All of it has dissapeared now! I feel like I used to feel 3 years ago! I'm so happy! Im a non-smoker baby, oh yeah! Muahahaha! I should really get myself some kind of reward now I think. Go on an e-liquid shopping spree, since I broke even today too! haha. I just want to wish everyone good luck when switching. Everyone can do it!

cliff5550

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
West Central Illinois - USA
Congratulations! It is truly a great feeling when you realize you've found something that FINALLY works!
It's been nearly 2 years for us but I remember how great it felt when I realized, after 40+ years of smoking, I was finally free of burning paper, tobacco, smoke and those 4,000 chemicals.
Congrats to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread