One Month Vaping Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser1

Moved On
Sep 22, 2018
That is a milestone, Neo! Congrats! It feels good, doesn't it! It was 3 weeks and I told my family. They didn't believe me. I had a moment or two that it was looking good on tv, but I didn't want to start over. Eight years ago, in July, with the help of this site, I put cigs down after 3 days! I was a heavy smoker. I got my kit to help me slow down and I wound up quitting. It was truly a miracle. I have dropped my nic numbers from 26 to 6mg's. I'm using a pen, not a heavy duty fog producer, and have from the beginning. The first juices I got was so disgusting, I gagged. I unfortunately bought a juice that was supposed to be a Salem juice. Don't ever do that!!! ICK!!!!!:blink:

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
What are you working with?
Well I've been vaping for about three and a half years now. Have a pretty diverse collection. I've been to the land of huge clouds, low ohms and high power.
Most recently I've gone back to my beginning. Stick batteries with old clearomizers. Higher ohms and lower power and high nic juice (i make my own juice). I'm really enjoying myself there. This is what I've been rocking for the past few weeks. And all I had to do is pull some old stuff outta my vape cabinet.
IMG_20180827_080555.jpg

Just today I received my newest tank. A Dvarw MTL RTA. I built it to 1.7 ohm and cranking it at a whopping 7.2 Watts. :lol: Here it is mounted on one of my favorite relics. A 25 watt Vamo box mod. Pretty close to the same vape as the sticks above but holds much more juice and rebuildable. Should only have to refill every 3-4 days.

IMG_20180926_190926.jpg

Neo Aristcrat

Sep 27, 2018
Waco
Well I've been vaping for about three and a half years now. Have a pretty diverse collection. I've been to the land of huge clouds, low ohms and high power.
Most recently I've gone back to my beginning. Stick batteries with old clearomizers. Higher ohms and lower power and high nic juice (i make my own juice). I'm really enjoying myself there. This is what I've been rocking for the past few weeks. And all I had to do is pull some old stuff outta my vape cabinet.

Just today I received my newest tank. A Dvarw MTL RTA. I built it to 1.7 ohm and cranking it at a whopping 7.2 Watts. :lol: Here it is mounted on one of my favorite relics. A 25 watt Vamo box mod. Pretty close to the same vape as the sticks above but holds much more juice and rebuildable. Should only have to refill every 3-4 days.

Oh, wow! I firmly place myself in the camp of a cloud lover. I love having my lungs filled up. One of the main reasons I smoked in the first place was the sensation of my lungs being filled. I've had a pen before, but I couldn't get the same feeling. To each his own, man! Nice pics!

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Oh, wow! I firmly place myself in the camp of a cloud lover. I love having my lungs filled up. One of the main reasons I smoked in the first place was the sensation of my lungs being filled. I've had a pen before, but I couldn't get the same feeling. To each his own, man! Nice pics!
This is what's so totally amazing about the world of vape. It's so adjustable and customizeable. There's no right way, no wrong way. It's all about what works for you.

Budgie

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2018
Scotland
Vaping in SA is popular, a lot of people at work vape, BUT you don't see many people on the streets vaping, so you have to be careful and respectful, when I'm out and about, I will use my MTL set up and Stealth vape, but at work and home, the big stuff comes out.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Just quit smoking one month ago. Enjoying my life with clear lungs!

Happy Month-A-Versary, Neo!

Here's to you and your journey. Have fun getting your own first mod (device) and of course, your first back up, as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread