One Month Without Cigarettes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am proud to say that I am now 1 month without analog cigarettes, after 40 years of smoking! I have gone from 18mg of nic juice to only 3mg in one month as well. I'd say it has a lot to do with my rig, an Aspire Atlantis 2 with Aspire CF Sub ohm mod. (Spectacular products by the way)

I just love vaping! It was rough the first couple of weeks, with the sore throat, and finding that PG and I don't get along, and thinking I really wanted a cigarette, but the hard part is over. I no longer crave the cancer sticks!

So newbies, welcome to vaping. It'll change your life. I know it has mine!

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I am proud to say that I am now 1 month without analog cigarettes, after 40 years of smoking! I have gone from 18mg of nic juice to only 3mg in one month as well. I'd say it has a lot to do with my rig, an Aspire Atlantis 2 with Aspire CF Sub ohm mod. (Spectacular products by the way)

I just love vaping! It was rough the first couple of weeks, with the sore throat, and finding that PG and I don't get along, and thinking I really wanted a cigarette, but the hard part is over. I no longer crave the cancer sticks!

Right On Hippiechick!

The 1st Month was the Hardest for Me. After that, it was Pretty Smooth Sailing.

Keep on Doing what you are Doing. And Congratulations on Kicking that 40 Year Habit!

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Congratulations.jpg

Absolutely fine work, congratulations! Now keep it up! Have you noticed any changed in your breathing or how you feel yet?

Great job! :rickroll::banana::rickroll:

Utsuru, I got a nasty sore throat the first week. I thought it was cigarette withdrawals, but it turns out PG and I are incompatible. The second and third week all I did was sleep (and vape). Last week I noticed I don't cough when I wake up in the morning, and I can breathe much better. My lung capacity has increased so much that I can actually "cloud chase" with my rig.

Suryia

Jun 28, 2015

EXcellent, excellent, excellent!! Tell yourself right here and now: dont EVER go back to that nasty habit again. Not even one puff of an analogue! To be honest though, even if you did puff on an analogue again, you would be utterly amazed at how disgusting it is, how lacking the flavor is, and how boring the "clouds" are on an analogue. I tried one analogue shortly after I quit, and I couldnt stop laughing at how stupid and flavorless they are.

thailand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2014
Philadelphia, PA

AWESOME! We got a hold of you now, lol. Great to hear success stories. Vape on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread