One year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Speakers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
lawrence, KS
One year ago today I finally quit smoking. I had been a smoker for 18 years. I started vaping in March 2013, but it wasn't until I got my Reo and eventually an RM2 that I was able to completely give up the smokes. Thank you Rob for creating such amazing products and to the entire Reo community for all the help and support!
:toast:

RSZ1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
Canada
Wiserhood.jpg

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
One year ago today I finally quit smoking. I had been a smoker for 18 years. I started vaping in March 2013, but it wasn't until I got my Reo and eventually an RM2 that I was able to completely give up the smokes. Thank you Rob for creating such amazing products and to the entire Reo community for all the help and support!

^^^ this, right there, is why we do it, folks.

Congrats, evil one, on a very important milestone. :toast:

VAscooter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
Springfield, MO
Congratulations! I'm going on 6 months and looking forward to the 1year milestone. Yep, the Reo has also been instrumental in keeping me off the analogs, along with Nicoticket and the support of the Reonauts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread