OneHitWonder Police Man Sold by No1EJuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiane

Dec 13, 2016
Hi there!

I bought the Police Man 180ml from One Hit Wonder (0.3nic), sold on London by No1EJuice. One more time, I'm having problems (what's new? lol)

The Flavour Profile is:
Inhale Glazed Doughnut
Exhale Marshmallow Cereal

My problem is: it does taste just like crazy cinnamon!!! And I just HATE cinnamon

The No1EJ website has an advice:

"This juice requires about 2-4 weeks steeping, the longer your steep it, the stronger flavour it has. There are a few tips you can follow:
1. Open the cap for few hours when you receive it.
2. Shake the juice every day or put it upside down.
3. Store in dark and warm places."

I don't know if I did it wrong or if the juice just really taste like this cinnamon nightmare.

Usually, I do my shops on this website and I never had any problem with them before, so I hadn't any concern about the quality guarantee.

BUT a friend of mine said that this instructions are about DIY juices and that I shouldn't need to do this.

Now I have concerns about if this juice is really original or if it's generic. I already contacted the store and I'm waiting for an answer, but I want to know:

Does somebody already had a similar problem?

My vape is running on 30-35w, 1.00ohm, iSub G Tank with iSub RBA Coil (Cotton Bacon).

Last edited:

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
Looking at some DIY clone recipes for Police Man, many do have a small amount of cinnamon in the recipe, so hopefully it's just one note that will step way back after steeping. (On the other hand, The Muffin Man by One Hit Wonder is an apples and cinnamon flavor, so the cinnamon would be prominent; I wonder if they could have accidentally put Muffin Man in the bottle instead of Police Man?)

At any rate, it's not uncommon in my experience for regular retail e liquid to need steeping, so not something that's only for DIY juices. Good luck, I hope it turns out to be much better with time!

Reactions: Toolbox875
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread