OneStopDIYShop 10% off - Coupon Code HOLIDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

RenaissancePuffer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello ECF -

Starting today, through the rest of December, OneStopDIYShop.com will be offering a 10% discount on your entire purchase by using Coupon Code HOLIDAY during checkout.

Save even more during the Holiday Season by shopping with us!

Have a wonderful and safe Holiday everybody! Best wishes for health and happiness into the new year and beyond. :)

Leeroy5150

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2009
San Diego, CA
Just placed my first order a few minutes ago. Totally forgot about the coupon... :DI got so excited ordering...:D The big kit... picking out flavors ... ordering more flavors... Hmmm more bottles... what sizes?... Oh the thrill of it all... Ethyl Maltol?... interesting...:lol:

Anyway, I will be watching the mailbox not so patiently...

Happy holidays and thanks.

Lee

Leeroy5150

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2009
San Diego, CA
Ordered 11:00 Last night, Shipped at 6:24 this morning (Pacific time of course), and a PM to totally take care of MY mistake of forgetting the coupon. What a great way to wake up... Outstanding... Now if only USPS was as concerned and motivated...

Thanks....

Ordered & Shipped on the 22nd, delivered all the way to my house in California today, the 24th at noon. My order was perfect, well packaged , and they even included a really nice holiday card and a couple "extra" items. I really don't know how the experience could have been any better. Thank you and Happy Holidays!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread