The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Online store for coils

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Dannielle.c92, Oct 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dannielle.c92

Dannielle.c92 Full Member

Sep 21, 2018
    Nevada
    Need recommendations for online stores (US based only) that carries a wide selection of coils I have a Eleaf ikuu i80, KangerTech evod pro-V2
    And a joyetech exceed D19 I don't want to have to order from different online stores.please and thank you

2. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    Hard one. Many coils are only available China direct

• Like Like x 1
  3. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Hawise

Hawise Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 25, 2013
    AB, Canada
    Can I ask why you prefer US-based stores? If you're worried about reliability and counterfeits, we can direct you to reliable and honest (for a given value of honesty) options. I don't know of any Chinese shops that don't sell knockoffs, but there are several that tell you which products are genuine and which are the knockoffs. Of course, if you've decided not to patronize out-of-your-country stores for ethical reasons, that won't make much difference.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Foggy Road

Foggy Road Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2015
    Garland,TX
    DirectVapor.com in Florida with free shipping to mainland states. Has coils for your Kangertech and Joyetech. Not sure about the Eleaf since you didn't name which tank is on it?

• Like Like x 1
  6. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    Eleaf, Kanger and Joyetech all have factory representatives in the link below. Might consider asking each manufacture/brand rep for a list of recommended distributors, who knows, you may find one distributor selling all of your above requested manufactured brands.
    Brands Connect! | E-Cigarette Forum

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. VapePro

VapePro Moved On ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2018
    Aren't all those brands Chinese anyway? Damn you for making CLONES of your own products!

• Funny Funny x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.