Open Source Vapor 120mL giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcmccord235

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Must be 18+ to participate. International entries welcome, we'll even cover shipping.

Just check out our juice line and leave a comment with what flavor you're interested in trying. Feel free to change your mind if/when you win. Please limit yourself to one comment so there are no double entries. We will choose a winner Thursday afternoon October 9th.

In case you're not familiar with us, our juice is completely free of PG and we use super-concentrated flavoring that is extracted from the stuff that the flavor is supposed to taste like. Our sweetener is certified organic and extracted from stevia, but has none of the classic stevia aftertaste. We are completely transparent about what's in our juice, to the point of posting the full recipes. Domestic shipping is free, even to Hawaii and military addresses. $9.95 shipping will cover any size order to anywhere else in the world.

Good luck everybody!

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
I still need to try Raspberries and Creme – Open Source Vapor LLC

Raspberries_302x200_1024x1024.png

Thanks for another chance to win, Josh!

1w15h1w45m0ngu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
I'm going to have to go with raspberries and creme too

Raspberries and Creme – Open Source Vapor LLC

The way you make your juice sounds really interesting, PG bugs me and I don't think I've really had extracts that come from the actual flavor. I like the way you're doing things. Good luck everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread