Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquid9

Mystic Vaper
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Panama City, FL
Not saying I am, just curious on what other would do. If you had your own B&M vapor shop, would you only sell juices you made or sell some juices from popular vendors as well? This is if you could strike a deal with a popular online vendor to order in bulk to cut the cost and sell at a fair price to still make a profit.

Bullette the Cowdog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2012
Treasure Coast, FL
Not a simple question. Not a simple answer.

Former business owner here with too many questions unanswered to be able to answer your question.
Such as:
Will you have employees? Will they work in lab?
Have you considered liability issue re: selling your own juice?
Many more questions.
These issues must be addressed prior to factoring prices & being able to compare 2 options.
Good luck.

- From a simple Cowdog enjoying a morning coffee & vape in bed

mitsuhashi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
an island
Buying from a Chinese manufacturer instead of creating your own also won't protect you from liability either, as the U.S. courts currently cannot summon Chinese businesses for trial. So if a user gets sick from a juice you sell, you will ultimately be responsible as the direct importer from a foreign country. You'll be able to pursue the manufacturer for reimbursements, but everything will have to be done in their country.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2. Only took 10 minutes to type the post.

rbrtito

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2011
Southern CA
I think if you sell juice from a popular vendor you'll get that customer basic, cause of the fact that new customer will like the juices that you sold them the first time around, and they would continue to come
Back for more. The local shop that I pick up some stuff when i need is ASAP they sell
Pinkspotvapor and monkey juice and I know they sell them fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread