Opinions about the GeekVape Ammit 22mm RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapePro

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2018
Hi!
I'm looking for a 22mm RTA. This Ammit RTA is a single coil tank. My question is: Is this RTA suitable for cloud chasing? Should I choose a double coil setup? Or on which factor does vapor production really depend?
Btw I would use this tank on a Vaporesso Swag around 40W.
Single coil Rebuildable are generally the choice of flavor chasers. If you want more clouds you should shoot for anything with more coil surface area. 2 coils can produce more vapor then one.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Single coil Rebuildable are generally the choice of flavor chasers. If you want more clouds you should shoot for anything with more coil surface area. 2 coils can produce more vapor then one.
....Very vague answer.. not quite the correct answer especially in the context of the original posters question on the tank atomizer. Currently, my .5 ohm dual coil build @30w is not producing as much clouds as my .5 ohm single coil clapton build @ 25w.

For my answer to his post, it mainly depends on the build deck and what kind of coils you can put in. Although the ammit can support a fairly beefy single coil, the coil is limited in space because it's 22mm. It's probably going to offer the largest coil possible at 22mm. I'd guess you could even wrap a clapton around a 3mm or 3.5mm base and still have room to spare..

All that guessing about the ammit is based purely on what I've seen. I would wait to hear from someone who actually owns one and can tell you first hand how it performs.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I have one and it’s a decent atty, but certainly not a cloud chaser by any stretch. The AF is not sufficient to allow quick inhale, and it’s sluggish even with 25 pg/75 vg.

Agree with @Letitia. Some mtl can do clouds better than others, but usually dl are best for that. And also, this is not one of the better mtl for clouds. Nice atty though.

• Useful
Reactions: Letitia

Vapemesilly

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2017
Nevada
I had this RTA. I didn't care for it all. Bottom air RTA's seem to want to leak. There is a fine line to wicking them to where you don't have leaks and you don't get dry hits. I could never figure out that sweet spot with this RTA. It's been in a drawer for a long time now. On the bright side...it's the RTA that made me switch to top air RTA's.

Reactions: Letitia

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread