Opinions about the Vaporesso Swag 80W mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Hi Renor and welcome to ecf. My wife has the swag but i'm not familiar with the tank you have asked about :) Here is the spec for the NRG tank which comes in the swag kit...

The NRG Tank Clearomiser is made by Vaporesso.
  • Height 56 mm.
  • Diameter 26.5 mm.
  • Capacity 5 ml.
  • Coil GT Cores.
NRG Tank Vaporesso, The new Sub Ohm Clearomiser - Le Petit ...

https://www.lepetitvapoteur.com/en/-clearomiseur-mod...-/3889-nrg-tank-vaporesso.htm...

As long as your tank doesn't exceed 26.5mm it should be fine. Make sureto take into account any bulges in the tank after the base as they must be able to clear the battery cap...hope that makes sense....Good luck :)

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
@Renor – I own the Swag, great little device that is very well build. Are you planning on buying the kit with the NRG SE tank or just the mod on its own?

The Swag is limited to 22mm tanks or smaller, so the TFV8 Baby Beast will fit. However, the NRG SE tank is just sooo much better in terms of build quality – fit and finish are great. Both can use the same type of coil so performance based on the same coil will be pretty close to identical. Also keep that 22mm limitation in mind should you wish to change tanks – especially if you are looking for larger juice capacity.

The Swag is a single 18650 device which does come with its limitations. If you prefer to vape at higher wattages, 50+ per say, you would enjoy a much better battery life with a larger, either 2x700 cell mod or dual 18650 device. But outside of that, it is small, fits great in the hand, excellent build quality and functions very well.

• Agree
Reactions: Fidola13

Renor

Mar 24, 2019
@Renor – I own the Swag, great little device that is very well build. Are you planning on buying the kit with the NRG SE tank or just the mod on its own?

The Swag is limited to 22mm tanks or smaller, so the TFV8 Baby Beast will fit. However, the NRG SE tank is just sooo much better in terms of build quality – fit and finish are great. Both can use the same type of coil so performance based on the same coil will be pretty close to identical. Also keep that 22mm limitation in mind should you wish to change tanks – especially if you are looking for larger juice capacity.

The Swag is a single 18650 device which does come with its limitations. If you prefer to vape at higher wattages, 50+ per say, you would enjoy a much better battery life with a larger, either 2x700 cell mod or dual 18650 device. But outside of that, it is small, fits great in the hand, excellent build quality and functions very well.
Thanks for your quick response. I'm planning on buying the mod itself only. I don't really need the NRG SE. As I know there is no RBA for the NRG SE tank, and I'm looking for a tank that can be used with an RBA (That is why I've chosen the Baby Beast).

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Thanks for your quick response. I'm planning on buying the mod itself only. I don't really need the NRG SE. As I know there is no RBA for the NRG SE tank, and I'm looking for a tank that can be used with an RBA (That is why I've chosen the Baby Beast).

Gotcha :thumb:

No comment on the Baby Beast RBA – never tried one. Have used the Wasp Nano on my Swag, but that’s an RDA. Oumier does make 22mm RDTA

And yes, the LG HG2 would be perfect for up to 60 watts

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hope this combination turns out well. By the way this is a bit off-topic, but: Would a LG HG2 18650 3000mAh 20A battery be good for the Swag if I only used it below 50 Watts?
Welcome and glad you joined.
I have provided a little more information which might help choosing/evaluating batteries.
Might like to read:
Calculating battery current draw for a regulated mod | E-Cigarette Forum
Index | E-Cigarette Forum
Best 18650 Battery Explanation!
Vape Battery Safety: Will You Marry Me? | Mt Baker Vapor
A Guide to Safe Charging - The Complete Guide to E-Cig Safety
Vaping 101: Battery Safety
7 Best Practices to Keep Your Charge
Guide to Choosing a Battery Charger | E-Cigarette Forum
Flashlight information

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I have a Swag and like it, but honestly haven’t used it enough to testify to its durability. It’s crazy light though. I mean unreal. Love that. I use a lot of single battery mods, I have doubles, but singles last me plenty. I think I used it with the Veco tank, as most of my RBAs are too big. I’ll have to dig around and see what I have that’ll fit it.

I got mine for $20, but if I hadn’t gotten it so cheap I doubt I’d have bought it. For a few bucks more you could get a Colossal and that’s an upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread