Opinions on which FlavourArt tobacco flavoring to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
USA
I started DIY juice a couple of months ago. For many years I've vaped Dekang DK-TAB and more recently Hangsen TAB Blended. While I think Hangsen flavorings (Tab Blended) are more likely sort of to be fine, there are little assurances (never found Dekang DK-TAB flavoring). Haven't found anything clearly stating what's in them or manufacturing process. And then they always seem to be re-packaged/bottled by distributors/vendors. Flavour Art looks promising and they have a selection of tobacco flavorings.

Any opinions on which Flavour Art flavors will approximate DK-TAB and/or Tab Blended?

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    besides NETs (that's a whole different topic) (FA) Flavour art and (FLV) Flavorah have very good tobacco flavors, (HS) Hangsens has a few too but having trouble finding some of them. Honestly, I have been considering NETs and Stixx Mixx seems to have many and affordable prices... that's where I'm going (and I'm low budget but feel like they are worth it) :thumb:

Quick1

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 11, 2010
    USA
    I went through all the descriptions but, naturally, there is nothing like "if you're looking for something really close to DK-TAB or Tab Blended ...". or descriptions like "this is similar to DK-TAB but differs in these aspects...". I'm not sure that these two are true "tobacco" flavors. They fall into the tobacco category. I suspect they have some caramel or vanilla or whatever notes to them. I think all those "desert ship" variants are more like "tobacco" or at least like cigarette tobacco flavor when smoking cigarettes. And that's different from vaped tobacco extracts. DK-TAB and Tab Blended are pretty close to each other. They are quite distinctive and a LOT of people vaped them some time ago so someone should come along who can offer a direct comparison.

If I have to take a shot based on the descriptions I think I'd start with Dark Vapure (and your suggestions above). I've also got a query in to FlavourArt, Italy. Hoping for suggestions/comparison from them also.

Quick1

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 11, 2010
    USA
    besides NETs (that's a whole different topic) (FA) Flavour art and (FLV) Flavorah have very good tobacco flavors, (HS) Hangsens has a few too but having trouble finding some of them. Honestly, I have been considering NETs and Stixx Mixx seems to have many and affordable prices... that's where I'm going (and I'm low budget but feel like they are worth it) :thumb:

Yes. I like DK-TAB/Tab Blended. Have liked them for 10 years. Still like them. It's 99% what I've vaped for the last 10 years. Some slight variation on them might be even better but that is not my objective. I have no reason to doubt Hangsen but I don't have much in the way of assurances either (official/verified list of ingredients and testing, etc.). And their flavors appear to be re-packaged by vendors. (not to mention there may be supply issues in the near future the way things are going). What I'm looking for is a supplier with more transparency and some more assurances (yea, I know... but at least something in that direction).

MartinD

ECF Veteran
    Sep 18, 2017
    If I have to take a shot based on the descriptions I think I'd start with Dark Vapure (and your suggestions above).
    Dark Vapure is smokey but have that herbal taste...I suggest Glory,Perique Black and Soho (if you want Flavour Art but their tobaccos are blahh).

Last edited:
    • Useful
    Reactions: Izan

LoveVanilla

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 23, 2013
    Texas
    Used to vape a wide variety of Hangsen tobaccos (Arabic, Tab Blend, #5, PE Tobacco, DE Tobacco, Delux, Churchill, and Flue Cured to name a few). Vaping FA almost exclusively now. Not sure of direct corollary but you should try SOHO; quite good to my tastebuds. Reminiscent of HG's #5 with slightly simpler and cleaner flavor. Worth a try if you like nutty tobaccos. Otherwise maybe try Cowboy Blend or Virginia with some Nut Mix, or Hazelnut. Currently I lean towards dessert vapes but preferred FA tobaccos over time have included Solo, RY4, 7-Leaves, Maxx Blend, and Shade. Enjoy!

• Agree
    Reactions: newyork13
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread