Orange CreamPop

Status
Not open for further replies.

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
Ok... broke down... did it this morning. OMG thats so good! I may have found a replacement for my watermelon bubble gum! for my ego! Yummm can definately taste the orange but its creamy too! I think with another couple days it will be fantastic. I was a bit hesitant about ordering a fruit flavor... im so glad I did. You hit it on the mark with this one geoff. Great work as always. creamy orange....num num num....... vape vape.....

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
I tried it right out of the bottle but forgot to mix it up with some sucralose first. The orange was very, very strong, almost like munching on a rind. I let it sit for a few days, mixed up a batch with sweetener and now I am very, very HAPPY!!

I ordered mine sweetened. Was yours unsweetned? This is gonna easily be an all day vape :)

I ordered it sweetened but that only adds EM. I prefer to add the sucralose on my own to suit my tastes.

Actually, EM is being added automatically to most liquids, except for a few. EM is not a liquid sweetener but a flavor enhancer. If you opt to have a sweetener added, we do so to a certain point, unless a customer wants the liquids extra sweet, then we rely on the shipping comments.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Need to clarify here... The sweeten option does NOT "only add EM". The sweetener option tells us to add sucralose to your liquid. The amount of sucralose we use is enough to sweeten the liquid and with recipes like Orange CreamPop, will likely be more noticeable when the liquid is allowed to age a while. If you prefer your liquids VERY sweet, you need to let us know.

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
Need to clarify here... The sweeten option does NOT "only add EM". The sweetener option tells us to add sucralose to your liquid. The amount of sucralose we use is enough to sweeten the liquid and with recipes like Orange CreamPop, will likely be more noticeable when the liquid is allowed to age a while. If you prefer your liquids VERY sweet, you need to let us know.

My fault, I was confused by earlier statements. I like to get all of your liquids "sweetened" but then I do add more (sometimes a little, sometimes a lot) to them to better suit my taste. I guess I just have a sweet tooth!

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
I do the same IA. except machiatto and cafe mocha I like those because they are not a real sweet vape. so I rarely add extra to those. Cept for the order I just placed and asked geoff to make the cafe mocha taste like the coffee nip!

I am really really liking this dreamsicle! it's been in my carto all day and I am hooked. I'm going to go through this one fast. I'm at work stealth vaping it! with my ego with LR atty. What I really like is you kinda get a bit of the orange rind taste which adds that fresh cut orange taste. Perfect as it makes it not an overly sweet vape. Almost a tangerine taste. It has a lot of flavor depth for such a "ordinary" popsicle flavor at the 5 and dime store. This is one instance that a manufacturer should replicate an eliquid juice! Masterful, Geoff! great stuff!

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
I do the same IA. except machiatto and cafe mocha I like those because they are not a real sweet vape. so I rarely add extra to those. Cept for the order I just placed and asked geoff to make the cafe mocha taste like the coffee nip!

I am really really liking this dreamsicle! it's been in my carto all day and I am hooked. I'm going to go through this one fast. I'm at work stealth vaping it! with my ego with LR atty. What I really like is you kinda get a bit of the orange rind taste which adds that fresh cut orange taste. Perfect as it makes it not an overly sweet vape. Almost a tangerine taste. It has a lot of flavor depth for such a "ordinary" popsicle flavor at the 5 and dime store. This is one instance that a manufacturer should replicate an eliquid juice! Masterful, Geoff! great stuff!

I'm with you! I've been vaping it all day as well. When I got it on Thursday, it was a bit overwhelming. Today, BAM, perfect! I don't know how much of the "cream" I'm getting but I'm sure that will show up on my palette soon enough! I really, really like this one!

dwillings

ECF Veteran
OK . . . took mine out of "steepage" and I must say the cream flavor has really popped . . . just like a real creampop! There is still only a slight hint of orange, so I'm going to let it steep some more, but don't get me wrong . . . it is really tasty as is, just not a lot of orange flavor, yet!

How long did you let it steep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread