Orange flavor lovers, gotta a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilaRox

Verified Member
May 1, 2014
United States
So awhile back I purchased an orange/cream flavor from a vendor that tasted a bit weak, so I mixed it with an orange/cream from MBV that had extra orange shots in it because when I first got the Ocream from MBV the O flavor seemed overpowering. Then I fell in love with the Ocream mix. Well fast forward some weeks and the O flav is now minimal in my concoction so I ordered the blood orange from MBV with xtra shots, mixed it with the existing Ocream mix I made before and Voila greatness again. Well FastForward some time and AGAIN the Orange flavor is so muted it doesn't taste as good. Does anyone else have this problem? I take breaks and really only vape a flavor in small amts of time because I don't like vaping the same thing for too long (too long like more than an hour for me), then I wait days and revisit flavors. If anyone else has experienced this (orange fading) any suggestion would be great. Thanks.

NikZak

May 28, 2014
Melbourne, Australia
I have noticed this to some degree with my own juice that I made which I like to call "Citrus Splash"

At first, when it's freshly mixed you get Orange, lemon, a little mandarin and lime and it's great, then after a day or two you start to lose the sweeter flavors of the orange and the mandarin and the more tart flavors of the lemon and lime start to become more dominant

I've tried different ratios and have yet to work out one that is stable for all the flavors over time

KODIAK (TM)

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
Dead Moose, AK
I've tried Orange Creams from various vendors and I can't seem to get enough "cream" taste. Other than that, they all vape consistently and I don't get changes like you describe. (At least with the orange juices).

That said there are plenty of flavor "layers" that do indeed change almost daily. Some of it is due to just natural steeping and I suspect our taste buds also change and throw little tantrums at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread