Order finally arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinT

Feb 2, 2012
Montreal, Canada
My 901 Riva kit and extra atomizers finally arrived today. I placed the order on the 29th of January, and including the juice I bought...everything looks good.

Other then the fact I had to downgrade to a 901 900 kit, instead of the 1100 I payed for...and the fact that the charger in the kit is a 510 charger so I can't charge my batteries...everything is good.

Needed to vent this. Buyers beware.

If anyone from EM reads this, I will be buying a charger from a Canadian vendor, don't worry about it. I refuse to smoke analogues for another month while I wait for shipping.

ctourtelot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2009
Richmond, VA
Yikes, that sucks. I have yet to purchase anything directly from China mainly because I'm extremely impatient lol. I did recently order a bunch of hardware from canvape. My order showed up in 5 days and I had an issue with 1 battery that they are replacing. Their prices weren't much higher than the overseas vendor I'd looked into purchasing from before that.

I've used many vendors in the states, but I have to say that my first experience with a Canadian vendor was certainly a positive one so I'd recommend looking closer to home :)

I hope you can get off the stinkies soon and welcome to the forum!

KevinT

Feb 2, 2012
Montreal, Canada
Thanks man, appreciate it. I have a 510 kit I purchased quite some time ago, and it turned me off to vaping, mostly due to the battery life and juice that was given with the kit.

I broke it out after realizing I can't use my new Riva, and with this juice, the vape is way better. Battery life still sucks, but it will do until I get a charger for the 901.

I was looking in to canvapes the other day as well, thanks for the tip. I'll probably check it out for this charger, you're not the first to cite relatively fast shipping from them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread