Order Freemax Fireluke 22 Tank Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Now you can order Fireluke 22 Tank by Freemax separately if you want to match this sub ohm tank with the other vape mods. What’s more, they are in stock on Freemax online vape store. Freemax Fireluke 22 will be one of best sub ohm tanks in 2020 with some highlight features. It utilizes Freemax COILTECH 4.0 with SS904L Mesh and Tea Fiber Cotton formula with 0.5ohm DTL Mesh Coil and 1.0ohm & 1.5ohm MTL Mesh Coil available for MTL and DTL vaping.

JmvbcpU.jpg

Now buy Fireluke 22 Tank here>> Fireluke 22 Tank | Freemax - Taste the Clouds, Feel the Flavors!

Reactions: Mordacai

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Do you have any date on the Twister 30W Kit @Freemax_Jerry?

As i was just really interested like others, as it's not often you see atomisers that'll do MTL to DTL released. Which is very useful when individuals don't know what vaping style they can and or prefer using, as the most folks are down is just the price of a pack of coils.

I've really wanted to put the Fireluke 22 through it's paces with TC though.

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Do you have any date on the Twister 30W Kit @Freemax_Jerry?

As i was just really interested like others, as it's not often you see atomisers that'll do MTL to DTL released. Which is very useful when individuals don't know what vaping style they can and or prefer using, as the most folks are down is just the price of a pack of coils.

I've really wanted to put the Fireluke 22 through it's paces with TC though.
Now Freemax Twister 30W are also in stock on Freemax online vape store: FreeMax Official Store | Freemax - Taste the Clouds, Feel the Flavors! if your order is over $40, you can enjoy the free shipment.

Reactions: Mordacai
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread