Order Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
Last night after realizing I would be long out before any potential actual sale, I placed by first order since 3/2011. Wow! I was spending more than $200 a month back then!

Seeing the password function isn't working and the reset function doesn't make it keep working but it is the only way to complete the order, I placed my order for 120 ml of PureCig.

However my emailed receipt was blank. I sent a reply asking to please make sure either David or Pam sees my order. I received another blank email this morning with just the order #.

I sent another email marked urgent that hasn't been responded to. Like I said, this is my first order since last March.

PLEASE... make sure they don't screw up my PureCig? Also you really need to fix the automated emails. With them coming blank and having to try to log in to the site is too much trouble. Each time I have to go through the password reset process just to get into my account.

Thanks and please make sure the shipment notification doesn't come to me blank so I can have my people on the lookout so I will get it asap wherever I am. :)

First we have heard of anyone getting blank emails. Everyone I checked with said no problems on their end. I did a test order to myself and it did exactly what it was supposed to do.
We work harder then any other company I know to make the experience as pleasureable for folks as possible. The site is working as it should and everything is fine on our end.
Purecig is my daily vape and probably will be for a long time. I am sure yours will taste as good as mine and everyone else who orders it...

I have been working in the lounge all day so I have not been online but yes our support folks got the email you sent. But unfortunately no one else is having the same problem so nothing I can really suggest to fix it. I did a test order to myself a second time and it works exactly as it should. Has to be something on your end. The order is processing through along with everyone else's orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread