Ordered 16mg juice, any way to lower the nicotine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I received my vape Dudes order of blue honey and buttery nipple and they taste and smell delicious but for me, 16mg seems too harsh. Is there any way to evaporate the nicotine from the bottles or make it less potent? I heard leaving the caps off and shake them daily for a couple days should make the nic less potent. Not sure how true this is. Thanks again!!

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I have diluted to harsh juice and did not notice the flavor being diminished to the point of not being able to vape it. Here is a calculator that will help if you want to know the mg of nic.

DIY E-Liquid Combining Calculator
JC_link.gif

Good luck to you.
:)

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
Are you able to purchase another bottle of the same liquid with less nicotine? You could mix them together to lessen the nicotine all together.

For example, if you had a 6mg bottle of the same stuff and mixed it in equal parts with your 16mg bottle, that would give you a liquid with 11mg of nic.

Otherwise, you can add a few drops of water or better yet, add some VG or PG to it to dilute it some, but if you do it this way you may slightly dilute the flavor along with the strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread