Ordered my first!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacetime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
CA
I'd like to say hello and thank you! With reading through the threads and seeing the awesome community behind these things, I ordered my first REO. I got the Grand LP/SL Silver Vein. So excited to get this thing. I'm already eyeing the damn minis. Sooner than later, I'm sure I'll have a whole family. So, many thanks to all of you that have led me to my purchase.

I do have a question, anywhere I can buy a bottom feed modded Derringer? I have seen a couple threads here, dug through many pages and have yet to come up with a place to buy one. I've posted in the catfish thread to be added to the Rogue list. I am an idiot for not adding a rda from REO, I think the excitement of buying it I just wasn't really thinking.

Oh yeah, I saw a REO pic somewhere with a .45 bullet cover for the firing button, where can I find one of those? I have some shells that I can use if anyone knows a good method for a DIY.

Thanks again!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
congrats!!! and welcome!!! Are you planning to clear coat your Silver vein? Here's a good thread about it. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/660082-clear-coating-your-reo-grand-removing.html

Tom (chowderhead at catfish atty mods) also does send ins. He can bf most atties, just pm him. Might take just a bit for him to answer cuz he stays swamped, but he does answer fairly quickly.

don't forget to cut an inverted v in the bottom of the tube so it doesn't suction to the bottle. And get on the reo roll call if you'd like.

spacetime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
CA
Thanks for the welcoming.

I'll have to send him (chowder) a pm or something. I already have batts and chargers, just need a dang RDA and lotsa juice.

Thanks for the tips on clear coating, I'll have to read-up on it. I saw one video of a dude who didn't clear coat and it looked pretty cool, was like a dark patina.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Thanks for the welcoming.

I'll have to send him (chowder) a pm or something. I already have batts and chargers, just need a dang RDA and lotsa juice.

Thanks for the tips on clear coating, I'll have to read-up on it. I saw one video of a dude who didn't clear coat and it looked pretty cool, was like a dark patina.

yeah some do like the patina.....but I think it will basically turn black at some point. Dunno though, cuz I don't have one. But yeah, follow his thread or pm. He's really good about doing more and more runs of something if plenty of folks want em and he can get em. I haven't been following his thread lately, so don't know if he's planning more derringer runs or not. But he does have some that are in stock and ready to go. Click the link in his sig, then click the in stock tab at the top and you'll see what he's got ready to go out the door.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
spygratsreo.jpg
And welcome to the Ville.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
WELCOME SPACE!!

Yup, you have finally landed in the wonderful world of Reoville!!

Not to wet your whistle or anything .....:D ...but check out the thread about the upcoming Resin Reos...you'll be blown away! I think Rob has finally outdone even himself!!!!!

Oh...and he also is in the process of making more Woodvils...hey, we all know you're gonna want at least one more!!!

spacetime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
CA
WELCOME SPACE!!

Yup, you have finally landed in the wonderful world of Reoville!!

Not to wet your whistle or anything .....:D ...but check out the thread about the upcoming Resin Reos...you'll be blown away! I think Rob has finally outdone even himself!!!!!

Oh...and he also is in the process of making more Woodvils...hey, we all know you're gonna want at least one more!!!

I've already got my eye on a mini, for the office you know. A Woodvil would be awesome, gonna try to grab one of them as well if money permits once finished. I'll have to check out the resin mod, sounds intriguing.

BTW, thanks to all the wonderful folk around here, I was able to get an atty for my REO. Hopefully I'll have it by the time the REO comes in. Let the waiting begin...

Thanks again, you guys are great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread