Status
Not open for further replies.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
As I said, it's mellowing with age, but who's got time to wait two weeks for a juice to steep?:lol: Like I say, I can live with it, and may have to, just would like something a bit sweeter and smoother.
I figure I'll give the DH another week of steeping and use it while I wait for my next shipment, if I decide on something else, to come in. But DF is growing on me, it's just not as smooth and chocolaty as I'd hoped, I guess that's the nature of NET's.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Talk to BK @Bunnykiller about mixing different liquids. He is the master of that LOL

You can definitely mix a sweeter non NET to the liquid to sweeten things up a bit. BK loves playing around with them. He might be able to point you in the direction you are seeking.

Actually I did just that! The juice I get from the B&M is a vanilla graham cracker, very sweet, so I mixed a bit under 1/4 of that to 3/4 of the Dragon's fire, both 60/40 and 36mg, and WOW!!! It's just enough sweet with the vanilla, but didn't cover the chocolate undertone of the DF, and that smoothed it right out! So far I'm loving it! I think I can work with this mix! I'll be getting more of both.
Thank you all for your patience, especially you @Bronze, I think I might be on the way now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread