Not open for further replies.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I just ordered the Vaporesso Cascade tank in stainless. I’m sticking with Vaporesso since I really like their products so far. It holds 7ml and holds the juice in an upper chamber which flows juice to the coil during inhalation. Sounds interesting.

It also comes with an adapter so I can use the GT coils I use in my NRG tank which I’m very happy with the flavor. The coils designed for this tank also include ss for TC mode.

Vaporesso Cascade Sub-Ohm Tank

I’m looking forward to trying it out. Will let you know what I think once I get it and use it.

sara

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I was checking it out also, interesting design. I love that they offer ss coils, I wish all tanks had a ss coil option. I use the original crown and Uwell offers ss coils with most of their tanks. I’m suprised every manufacturer isn’t doing it. It tastes great and the option for both modes is a huge plus. I hope you enjoy it and I’m looking forward to reading your experience with the cascade.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I
I was checking it out also, interesting design. I love that they offer ss coils, I wish all tanks had a ss coil option. I use the original crown and Uwell offers ss coils with most of their tanks. I’m suprised every manufacturer isn’t doing it. It tastes great and the option for both modes is a huge plus. I hope you enjoy it and I’m looking forward to reading your experience with the cascade.

may have to take that back about the ss coils. I thought I saw them but now I can’t find them again!

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
It looks like I’ll have to build my own coils at some point sooner than later!!
That sucks, yea I read the same thing you did. Looks like it’s the housing that’s ss. I don’t get why they advertise like that. Like anyone in their right mind gives one donkey anus what the housing is made of. I feel it’s kind of dubious advertising when they do that. They only thing relevant is the metal the wire in the coil is made of. I couldn’t give two monkey testicals what metal is in the housing. Ok ridiculousness aside I really mean this, it irks me.

Reactions: Beamslider

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I got the tank today. It’s really a solid build all stainless steel. It’s heavy but holds 7ml.

Still trying to get the flavor /vape right for me. I’m using the .15 coil that’s pre installed. Although I plan on using the GT coils that I really like. It comes w an adapter for those.

Attachments

• CF63942C-A0CF-43CD-9407-04E0B92DEE2C.jpeg
    CF63942C-A0CF-43CD-9407-04E0B92DEE2C.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 28

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Follow up:

I ended up increasing the wattage to 70 Watts get the flavor and thick vape cloud I enjoy. The recommended Best watt was 80-200 which is way over what I usually vape at (50-65 normally). It was much improved except it guzzled my juice and batteries up.

Today I’ve been using the 2nd included coil which is a GTM .4 ohm coil.

Swapping out coils is a breeze. Just take the tank off and unscrew the bottom. The GTM coil is just pulled out and the new one dropped in. Viola! Easy Peasy!

After priming and slowly ramping up to about 55 Watts I got really great flavor and wonderful thick vape. I like this coil much better for flavor. The recommendation was for 40-80watts.
Obviously the 2nd coil is better on the juice and batteries as well.

I plan on trying one of my GT coils with the included adapter later.

But so far I’m really happy with this tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread