ordering e-liquid from liberty-flights and mixing of VG and PG

Status
Not open for further replies.

plewm

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2011
South Africa
two-part question..

1. when ordering liquid from liberty-flights, are you expected to mix the liquids to your own preferred VG/PG ratio after ordering them separately? is this a normal thing to do instead of ordering them pre-mixed?

2. for anyone who's ordered liquid from liberty-flights, any recommendations on flavours? i've decided to get my liquid and e-cig all from the same vendor for my first order

webbcm127

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
wenatchee WA
well usually you get it premixed the only time youd add PG/VG is if you were doing DIY and that would need actuall flavoring and not premade juice, im not a big tobacco fan anymore but there camel isnt so bad and most of the fruits are good, sometime i have to let it steep for about 3 days then it seems good to go LF is one of my fav vendors so i go there quite a bit, awesome CS and great products!-)

myxomatosis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2011
KC
www.facebook.com
The red is the pre-mixed. I'd probably start there if I were you.

The blue is the DIY.

lfhelp.jpg

Cheers.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Liberty-Flights.com is a hardware seller. Hardware sellers often juice sell premade (and often Chinese) 100% Pg and 100% VG juices. People often buy some of the PG to have some juice arrive with a kit. A few might like the flavors and buy them again.

Most US juice sellers often at least one PG/VG ratio and many offer every possible PG/VG ratio.

I use a couple of Chinese PG liquids s mixers and one just because I like it. The rest of my juices come from juices vendors and I prefer 20% VG

Some people who don't live in the US have no choice but to buy 100% PG or 100% VG juices. For those people, yes - mixing them together is a way for them to get PG/VG blends. In their case, a 30ml bottle of PG eliquid mixed with a 10ml bottle of a compatible VG eliquid with result in 75pg/25vg liquid.

DIY stuff is totally different - that is for people who want to do DIY with pro flavorings, nicotine and unflavored PG and VG. I usually use OneStopDIYShop and DIYFlavorShack for DIY stuff. Go read the guide the the DIY section of ECF before attempting DIY with flavorings. Some flavorings are not water soluble, some contain chemicals that are not safe to vape like diacetyl, etc. (especially some of those Flavourart flavorings)

Last edited:

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
Liberty-Flights doesn't offer a choice of PG/VG ratios for their pre-mixed juice. It's either 100% PG or 100% VG. You could always buy one of each in the flavors you want and mix them together if you want a PG/VG mix.

When I first started vaping, I bought from VaporBomb. They offer a wide variety of flavors and PG/VG mixes.

plewm

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2011
South Africa
Liberty-Flights doesn't offer a choice of PG/VG ratios for their pre-mixed juice. It's either 100% PG or 100% VG. You could always buy one of each in the flavors you want and mix them together if you want a PG/VG mix.

When I first started vaping, I bought from VaporBomb. They offer a wide variety of flavors and PG/VG mixes.

yep. gotta factor in shipping costs. so gotta choose one vendor for everything at this stage. think i'll mix myself then, with the info you've given me

drh713

Jan 8, 2011
I really like Liberty Flights for hardware (and the fact they are the only ecig company that takes paypal in the US), but I don't like their juice at all. Every time I've ordered hardware from them, I take a shot on a few small bottles and find myself disappointed.

...and those little bottles...they make me want to kill something.

I understand wanting to order from a single supplier...but know the juice you get from LF isn't a representation of all ejuice. In fact, the only stuff I've had that reminded me of Liberty Flights juice came from Deal Extreme :(

plewm

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2011
South Africa
I really like Liberty Flights for hardware (and the fact they are the only ecig company that takes paypal in the US), but I don't like their juice at all. Every time I've ordered hardware from them, I take a shot on a few small bottles and find myself disappointed.

...and those little bottles...they make me want to kill something.

I understand wanting to order from a single supplier...but know the juice you get from LF isn't a representation of all ejuice. In fact, the only stuff I've had that reminded me of Liberty Flights juice came from Deal Extreme :(

noted. definitely gonna think about this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread