Ordering eliquid in the uk help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Szymon Blaszczuk

Aug 3, 2015
So ive got a local shop in town called govape ( i live in swindon in the uk) and theyve really only got a small option of eliquid available and as there aint any others about i was wondering what kind of website i should look at that will send/deliver liquids and aint redicilous prices like £15 or more... I've seen a few websites but im not too sure if theyre real or trustworthy so i havent ordered as i dont want to waste my money...
So what im looking for is a good quiality, cheap e-liquid store online... Would be decent if they would have some other stuff on there aswell like mods, batterys tanks etc...
Thanks for the help in advance

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum @Szymon Blaszczuk. Glad to have you here!:)

Have you found this part of ECF yet? => UK Forum | E-Cigarette Forum

Usually vape shops specialize in juice don't have the best pricing/selection of vape gear.
Online retailer in the UK with good pricing: Myepack.co.uk

I'm tagging @djsvapour who always has great ideas on where to purchase in the UK.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I'd say for 'basic' items of hardware, Mypack is tough to beat. Kingz of Vapour will beat them on mid-range mod prices.
Cloud 9 and Vape Escape are the top two UK stores i.m.o.
LT e-cigs does some great liquid for as little as £2.40 or £5.40 30ml.

Do NOT shop at the "big boys" of e-cigarettes. Junk products and even junker liquids at stupid prices.
UK liquids are on average £4.00-£4.99 for 10ml. This is a fair price for quality liquid. Sadly, most of them sell either Chinese brands (Hangsen/Dekang) or dish-water-pukes "UK made"... which is lame and not worth the price.

Szymon Blaszczuk

Aug 3, 2015
I'd say for 'basic' items of hardware, Mypack is tough to beat. Kingz of Vapour will beat them on mid-range mod prices.
Cloud 9 and Vape Escape are the top two UK stores i.m.o.
LT e-cigs does some great liquid for as little as £2.40 or £5.40 30ml.

Do NOT shop at the "big boys" of e-cigarettes. Junk products and even junker liquids at stupid prices.
UK liquids are on average £4.00-£4.99 for 10ml. This is a fair price for quality liquid. Sadly, most of them sell either Chinese brands (Hangsen/Dekang) or dish-water-pukes "UK made"... which is lame and not worth the price.
So if i wanted some good quility liquids, worth the money where should i go? Atm im smoking on kryptonite from cosmic fog and i had to go out of town to get it... And it cost me 8.50 for 15ml

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
So if i wanted some good quility liquids, worth the money where should i go? Atm im smoking on kryptonite from cosmic fog and i had to go out of town to get it... And it cost me 8.50 for 15ml

I bought 4 from Cosmic Fog and the only two I can bear are the Shocker and Kryptonite.

There is a shop called Vape Club, which seems to do a load of juices, some premium (ugh, I hate that word) and some regular.

Gourmet E-liquid UK Shop, Free Delivery

Cosmic Fog £8.50 (15ml) is normal price. You can get 10% off at Vape Escape (forum discount codes) making it around the £5 for 10ml price.

Most of these liquids are wasted in anything other than a really good tank/dripper i.m.o.

Dripping is the way forward as tanks (subtanks, iSub) will vapourise all that lovely juice so quickly. I like to savour using a dripper and bung any old 80p Hangsen into my daytime tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread