Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Wicks burn when they get dry. If your wicks are burning fast it’s because they are drying out. Also, The Orion was built for TC. The Orion Q is the same mod with no TC. I don’t know if the thing needs a thinner juice or not. I don’t own one. Might try a test by thinning a single tank with a tiny bit of water (a very little goes a long way) and seeing if it behaves better.

• Agree
Reactions: Eskie

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Wicks burn when they get dry. If your wicks are burning fast it’s because they are drying out. Also, The Orion was built for TC. The Orion Q is the same mod with no TC. I don’t know if the thing needs a thinner juice or not. I don’t own one. Might try a test by thinning a single tank with a tiny bit of water (a very little goes a long way) and seeing if it behaves better.
    Reviews I've seen stated that it worked well with 50/50 but most complained about short life. I imagine that is exacerbated by the high cost of replacement. Pricey! Possibly hard to prime well.

Carlosxto

Aug 11, 2019

I ll try that
    How much water
    20 water and 80 e juice
    Or it’s too much

bombastinator

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    I ll try that
    How much water
    20 water and 80 e juice
    Or it’s too much
    Yes. Way too much. There are others here more experienced with water thinning juice. You may get much better answers than mine.
    Maybe a couple drops per tank?
    Water thins juice very fast and causes problems because it boils at a higher temp. Too much is much worse than too little

Reactions: Carlosxto
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread