Snap In Connection
Short-Circuit Protection
Over Charge Protection
Over Discharge Protection
Overtime Protection
Low Voltage Protection
MicroUSB Port

First Impressions
Good looking and very small and light. Pod snaps in nicely and very easy to fill

Setup and Use
Fill the pod, the set up is that simple. The pods are drop-in, magnetic pods like vaporesso normally does. However the Osmall pod housing is deep enough that the pod stays in very well. The pods are dark but no so much that you can't easily see your liquid level. The Mouthpiece is smaller then the Zero but is very comfortable. It fires very quickly and I had no spit back or leaking while using it. The flavor I get from this small device is great, tried several different liquids and thicknesses they all worked great. This device is perfect for taking out with you in the car or walking the dog, it's staying in my rotation.

Overall Conclusion
Cons - Subjectively it is very light, I know some might think too light but I find it ok.

Pros - Great build quality yet again, Flavor is very good on any liquid I tried and wick'd well too on all. Draw activated and comfortable mouth piece.

Zero

Kit Includes

1 - ZERO System
1 - PCTG Refillable Pod & 10ml E-Juice Bottle
1 - USB Cable
1 Warranty Card
1 Instructional Manual

Specs

OMNI Board Mini Chipset
Dimensions - 74.9mm by 40mm by 16mm
Integrated 650mAh Rechargeable Battery
Wattage Output Range: 7-12.5W
Minimum Resistance: 1.0ohm
Low Liquid Detection
Colorful LED Light Battery Indicator
Press-to-Fill (PTF) Mechanism
Vaporesso CCELL Coil Technology
1A MicroUSB Charging Port
Short Circuit Protection
No Load Protection
Low Resistance Protection
Overtime Protection
Overcharge Protection
Low Resistance Protection
ESD Circuit Protection
Pass-Through Protection

First Impressions

Great looking looking, small and light. Pod snaps in nicely and very easy to fill, LED is bright easy to see

Setup and Use

The set up is easy just chose the requied setting High (12.5 watts, default setting)
Medium (10.5 watts) Low (9 watts). The pods are drop-in, magnetic pods like Vaporesso normally does. However the zero pod does have some movement but pod stays in very well. The PTF system is easy with the supplied bottle. The Mouthpiece is small but is very comfortable. It fires very quickly and I had no spit back or leaking while using it. The flavor I get from this device is good, tried a couple of different liquids they both worked well. This device is perfect for taking out with you in the car or walking the dog.

Overall Conclusion
Cons -
PTF can be tricky with larger bottles.

Pros - Great build quality yet again, Flavor is good although lacking against the Osmall.

Comparison Conclusion
They both have their place in the market and both do their job well. Both system's are simple, well built and frankly good looking. As ever with Vaporesso, lately, there really is nothing to complain about. For what they are and what they cost (only a few bucks more than some throw away's) they are both good value for money and will last.

Ultimately for me the OSmall is the winner simply on weight and flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread