Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
I sent my husband to buy a bathing suit for our vacation and he came home with a pair of shorts. I bought him one myself and brought it home to him. The new style is just not made for older men. I made him try it on. He isn't a big man but he does have a little belly. He walked in the room in his new suit and asked me if it looked like it fit. It came below his knees and looked like a pair of culottes on him. I held back the laughter while telling him it fit just fine. I then called my daughter and warned her not to laugh at him.

We are not going to discuss womens swim suits. I got a nice cover up and probably won't be taking it off. :):):)

Older people like to swim too. :):):)

sadtranz

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
Ashford Kent
You got to be brave to wear speedo's, shorts are the way to go, bet your daughter was impressed thought that was a bit below the belt byself Stormy
What about these cool ah :D

images
javascript:viewimagewindow2();

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
You got to be brave to wear speedo's, shorts are the way to go, bet your daughter was impressed thought that was a bit below the belt byself Stormy
What about these cool ah :D

images
javascript:viewimagewindow2();

Speedo are just wrong but those are disgusting. :):):) Whoever decides fashions should have to wear them in public and get voted on. The culottes are just going to have to do. :):):)

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
How about just shortening them a little for him Stormy? Lady of your experience must be good with a needle and thread, right?
As for speedos, NO, don't EVER go there. You'd be shocked to your core if you saw what a many of our European cousins wear on the beach!!!!!

Of course I could shorten them but my evil comes out and I think if I have to look silly so should he. At least neither of us will look obscene. :):):)

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
I still have my old school Burmuda Shorts with a billion flowers on them, you can't beat a classic. One of my favorite Beaches would get a lot of tourists and the ladies would go topless quit often. If I saw the beach patrol coming I would go around and let them know that if they didn't put their tops back on it would be thousand dollar fine. (it was a tough job but someone had to do it)

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
Bit risky that, if my wife picked my cloth's i'd end up like this..:D:D

Maybe you two should enter counseling Sad...:lol:

My husband is 71. Our daughter is 6. If she wants to go swimming, he tells her to come and get ME. When asked why HE won't do it, I'm told that it's written in the bible that no man, over the age of 65, should ever don a swimsuit.

Now then, I grew up in Glasgow and he did in Hendon and maybe THAT'S why he feels the way he does..British men on holiday USED to be a truly frightening experience, but my father always looked good in a pair of swim trunks, so all his 'explanations' are hogwash...:nah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread