Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
local
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For Sale/Trade

Selling: GGTS TMF Edition, First generation Ithaka

Condition: Like New

Known flaws: Bought it but had even managed to quit smoking before got a chance to use it at all so it's 99%. The only flaws are from twisting the tube when i tried to play the setup a few times (can only be seen closely). Gotta say it was very fun though

Image:
20150905_213020.jpg
[/url] [/img]

Description:
- 1 piece of GGTS TMF Edition [HASHTAG]#5554[/HASHTAG]
- 1 piece of Ithaka [HASHTAG]#0947[/HASHTAG]

Willing to ship to: Worldwide

I reside in: Other
Other:

Shipping add-ons: Anything you would ask for

Price:
- GGTS: $180
- Ithaka: $140

Shipping cost: Depends on demand

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: Paypal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Last edited:

upsetter21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Alameda, CA
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
As an avid GG collector, please let me assure all of you these are entirely fair asking prices and are on level with market value for these items.The seller has stated the condition as 99% of new condition. Consider that these are genuine, were limited production, are no longer in production, among the last of GG non-cnc hand-polished and serialized pieces, and again in near-new condition. Not to mention the GGTS is regarded as one of the most sturdy, reliable, long lasting mods ever conceived.

Although it's harder to sell non-updated Ithaka's because the need to join R-NR wires is a PITA.

cookiejar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
local
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As an avid GG collector, please let me assure all of you these are entirely fair asking prices and are on level with market value for these items.The seller has stated the condition as 99% of new condition. Consider that these are genuine, were limited production, are no longer in production, among the last of GG non-cnc hand-polished and serialized pieces, and again in near-new condition. Not to mention the GGTS is regarded as one of the most sturdy, reliable, long lasting mods ever conceived.

Although it's harder to sell non-updated Ithaka's because the need to join R-NR wires is a PITA.

Thank you for the reassurance!
I agree on the Ithaka though, just don't know its current value today. It would be great if you can shed some light. GG all the way!

upsetter21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Alameda, CA
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
There is a GG online retailer that is asking 135 euro for a new Ithaka with normal inside pieces, but it's also bundled with the update and a drip-tip mouthpiece. Maybe that helps judge value.

I've been very pleased with my Ithakas that I've updated to Kayfun inside pieces. There is a German online retailer that is still providing them. It does require tank extensions, but having a kayfun with adjustable juice flow is awesome!

Regardless, this is a killer combo you have considering the near-new condition. GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread