Oukitel Nano

Status
Not open for further replies.

thespawn078

Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Honolulu, HI
www.facebook.com
I JUST (meaning today) pulled the trigger on buying the Oukitel Nano pod system. I watched two review videos on YouTube from Zophie Vapes (her channel) and Jay Bo (on the Oukitel Mobile YouTube channel). It seems like a really nice device that comes with 2 pods that are 1.6ohm coils.

The battery is only a 400mah, but I'm wondering if that is really an issue. I plan to use nicotine salts juice, so I'm thinking that the battery should be sufficient. I am just wondering if anyone can assure me that having a small battery like that is not particularly bad.

I managed to get this pod system from vapesourcing.com for $19.99 and I can only find one site that sells the replacement pods, ellegomall.com.

So:
1.) Does anyone know if ellegomall.com is legit?
2.) Is the small battery of this system necessarily an issue when using it with nicotine salts juice?
3.) Does anyone else have good battery life with a pod system with a similar sized battery, and how much life do you get out of it before having to recharge it?

Reactions: stols001

thespawn078

Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Honolulu, HI
www.facebook.com
Well, I bought it for the purpose of using nicotine salts juice because I need more nicotine than what I'm getting from my current setup. Plus, I don't think I will be chain vaping it, so much as just taking a few solid pulls to get my fix. That, and I really wanted something I can easily put into my uniform shirt pocket and not have to worry about it.

thespawn078

Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Honolulu, HI
www.facebook.com
Thanks for your input guys and gals!

I just pre-ordered extra pods from ellegomall.com (could take awhile) and I hope to get the pod system shortly after Thanksgiving. I wouldn't mind doing a review/opinion thread of the device once I have the chance to use it.

I will say that on Jay Bo's video he stated that he got a small bit of leakage through the mouthpiece using a 50/50 juice, so my question is, do nic salt juices come in a 60/40 or 70/30 blend?

spaceman84

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
North Carolina
400mah could get you through the day depending on what resistance the coils are (and of course how much you vape). I can go all day with a 1.2ohm coil with a 400mah battery, but if it's a 0.6ohm coil it'll need to be recharged at some point during the day.

But like others have said, the small vape pens like the juul are so pocketable that you could just carry two of them.

Of course an Aspire Breeze has a 650mah battery if I remember correctly, but they're not super lightweight like some of the juul style pens. You'll know it's in your pocket despite it being quite small. Not as easy to lose or break in my opinion.

Reactions: thespawn078

thespawn078

Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Honolulu, HI
www.facebook.com
I actually bought a Juul starter kit, but so far, I only like being able to get my nic fix with it. The flavor doesn't seem to be all that noticeable (though I may just have vape tongue), but I like that I don't have to take but just a few puffs on it to satisfy my nicotine cravings.

As for the Oukitel Nano pods, they have a 1.6ohm coil, so I presume that should be sufficient for the battery life per what you said.

Thanks for that info, it makes me feel better about my purchase!

EricMorr

Jul 2, 2018
Pitman, NJ
I have the Oukitel Nano pod. Battery life is decent compared to some other pods I have. I would say I get 100 draws/puffs out of it before the battery dies. There are only a few places selling it so far, and a few with th replacement pods. I think I purchased the device from Element Vape. They did not have the replacement pods at that time though. Now they do (as of yesterday).

EverythingEvil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2014
Grand Junction, Co
I wouldn't think battery life should be a big issue. My smok novo has about the same sized battery and I can generally get through a full work day and most of the evening. If I'm going totally nuts I can blow through almost two full pods before the battery dies.

If you are worried that you might have your battery die when you are out and about you could always get a cheap power bank. I tend to carry one with me to work but I've never once had to use it or had to switch to my back up device.

EricMorr

Jul 2, 2018
Pitman, NJ
I really like the Oukitel Nano. It's my favorite pod system right now. The only con I can come up with is that it's a fingerprint magnet. Vapor and flavor is excellent. I get good flavor almost until the end of life for the pod. It's got a good weight to it, and the feel is nice too. I want to get another one, but I already have 4 other pod systems. I'll wait until some other vaping websites start to sell it and the price goes down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread