Out of breath?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unfaithful

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2011
United Kingdom
I've been vaping for 3 days pretty much non stop now and haven't had an analog since. I used be a bit out of breath and couldnt breath in very deep. Now that I vape, I dont feel that many health benefits yet as its only been three days, but I noticed myself yawning all the time and trying to inhale deeply but I find it very hard. Do you think its because it hasnt been long since I quit or my pv is having some kind of effects on me? How long has it been for you guys since you started feeling healthier?:blink:

jayvolt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
West Palm Beach FL USA
I have been at it for a while, and it takes time. Try not to misinterpret the symptoms, your body is going through a lot. See a Dr. and discuss the symptoms with him/her, you cannot replace medical training. I found out a few months in that I am PG intolerant. I would get "heavy lungs" and hot flashes with non specific itchyness on my torso and arms. Honestly I don't think I noticed it and wrote it off as part of withdrawls, and until I had leveled out.

All of us are different. I would suggest as many do to get some 0 nic pure unflavored pg, and same in vg. Vape both and pay attention to yourself, if the breathing clears on one and not the other, you can assume with relative safety that you are intolerant to one of them, if not and the symptom persists PLEASE go see a doctor, it could be a symptom of quitting, but you are far better safe than sorry. Vaping is a learning experience and there are no real direct answers that anyone can give you with 100% certainty.

That being said I am not a doctor, I have just been doing this and lurking the health and safety board for some time.

starrynight

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
the galaxy
First of all congrats on not smoking!

It takes some time for your body to regenerate and undo the damage that has been done so please don't get discouraged after only 3 days. I had shortness of breath, wheezing and tighness in my chest from smoking, then turned to vaping and saw significant improvement so I feel quite fortunate-but it did take a little while to get to that point. That being said any shortness of breath should be discussed with a doctor, as with any health concern you may have. Listen to your body and talk with a professional for a solid medical opinion. All the best.

~Starry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread