Out of the Loop for a While

Status
Not open for further replies.

nvadasz

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2014
Beverly Hills, Fl, USA
Thank you for the info. I just happen to have the new 40 watt iStick with TC. Armed with that info, what do i do with it? Like I said...out of the loop. I feel like I'm a newbie though I've been vaping for over a year. All this new stuff has me stumped. Any help would be appreciated. Guess I thought that TC was mostly for sub ohming. Can you enlighten me?

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
Clapton Coil is for temperature control, you would need a TC Mod to use them, as for the 1.2ohm, it's just a lower ohm coil, vertical I think and you can push more wattage through it.

Maybe it's time for some upgrades :) :)

Bad Rixsta!!!

While a TC coils is also available the clapton is not it.

What is being talked of is Triton Mini coils. The 1.2 is a good coil, better air.

The 1.8 Clapton is a better version of the old Nautilus coil. I really like them.

These can be used on you current mod.

The TC coil is gonna be .15 or .25 or some such.

Reactions: Rixsta

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Bad Rixsta!!!

While a TC coils is also available the clapton is not it.

What is being talked of is Triton Mini coils. The 1.2 is a good coil, better air.

The 1.8 Clapton is a better version of the old Nautilus coil. I really like them.

These can be used on you current mod.

The TC coil is gonna be .15 or .25 or some such.

Of course, they have clapton coils for the kanger tanks too, yes bad Rixsta, it's to early in the morning.

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
Thank you for the info. I just happen to have the new 40 watt iStick with TC. Armed with that info, what do i do with it? Like I said...out of the loop. I feel like I'm a newbie though I've been vaping for over a year. All this new stuff has me stumped. Any help would be appreciated. Guess I thought that TC was mostly for sub ohming. Can you enlighten me?

It's just my own opinion, and therefore by no means a provable fact, but there's nothing wrong with being out of the loop on all the newest vaping hardware if you have something you are happy with in the first place. I've been out of the loop for 3 years now with my mechs and gennies, and I feel myself at no disadvantage being loopless. It's not obsolete if it meets your needs and satisfies you. You are under no obligation to buy the newest whizbang gear just because it's new. Much of it is just a reinvention of the wheel. From where I sit the loop is overrated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread