Outta bottles???

Status
Not open for further replies.

amnesiac

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Bloomington, IL
Obviously, I can't speak for Porphy, but...

One thing I have found is that the juices taste great in any bottle. I wouldn't be hurt if you wanted to put my juices in a bottle more to your liking. Something most people don't know is that I'm always willing to fill bottles people send my way. Just buy the appropriate amount of juice and I'll fill any bottle that you send me.

This quote is from early June, we'll let Ben chime in as to whether or not he can still do this. Looks promising, though.

Me? I'm lazy. I'll just order 100ml or multiple 18ml bottles if he's still out when I'm in need.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
350.00USD per liter in bulk. Sooo... 1295.00USD, and you can keep the jug. We will ship it to you in 100ml bottles each individually bottled so you can choose the strength and flavor of each. That's 37 different flavors and strengths you can get. Woot woot.

That's right, we do bulk processing.

How much for a gallon milk jug bottle of RAFA ? I might be able to swing it with the awesome price you just put on it. I am serious.... I will send a clean gallon jug if you will do it Porph.

KEITH97M3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
HONOLULU, HAWAII
nu-vapor.com
$350 per liter. I could get down with that. At 3 mls a day, that'd last me 3.5 months. Does Boba's Bounty diminish in flavor at all during a shelf life study?

At a rate of 3mls per day, a liter(1000ml) would last you 333 days, and no, Boba's does not diminish in flavor. Yes I have bulked ordered before.:laugh:

Aloha, Keith
dsc03537a.jpg

Flying W

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
CFH,Tx.
350.00USD per liter in bulk. Sooo... 1295.00USD, and you can keep the jug. We will ship it to you in 100ml bottles each individually bottled so you can choose the strength and flavor of each. That's 37 different flavors and strengths you can get. Woot woot.

Now that's a great way to invest my income tax this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread