Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Thanks for that . So do you think it will stop soon and I can vape on it
Stop what? The blinking? I got no idea. If the blinking means “I’m full” it will keep doing it till it’s not full probably. Since the only power it’s using is a tiny led that might take awhile.

Just noticed this was posted on the freemax specific forum. I didn’t look. I just assumed it was in general vaping. Best wait for someone from the company. I’m just a user like yourself.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio

Isabel Fuentes

Aug 9, 2019
"When you first get the Twister, make sure to charge it, which does not take long, about an hour. The battery features 1A charging so it’ll get to a full charge in no time. There is a LED behind the operating button, which shows battery level based on color: green is 65-100%, yellow is 30-65%, and red is 30-0%."

FreeMax Twister 80W: A Variable Wattage Vape Pen Review

Yes I've had it for a while now. But this morning I fell asleep while charging it. So when I woke up the red like was blinking while on the charger and when I unplugged it it started to blink blue like it does when it connects to charger only it blinked blue more than 5 times over and over again and now it has stopped blinking completely . I just dont want to plug it back in and risk messing it up if I havnt already.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Yes I've had it for a while now. But this morning I fell asleep while charging it. So when I woke up the red like was blinking while on the charger and when I unplugged it it started to blink blue like it does when it connects to charger only it blinked blue more than 5 times over and over again and now it has stopped blinking completely . I just dont want to plug it back in and risk messing it up if I havnt already.
Definitely need someone from the company.

• Agree
Reactions: Baditude

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Ordinarily, the charger circuitry won't allow you to over-charge the battery.

However, I can't tell from the way yours is acting whether that's normal or not. Best wait for the Freemax rep to answer your question before using again.

This is one problem with internal chargers is you can't really measure the battery votage output to determine the battery's health.

You do have a backup setup to use in the meantime, right?

Reactions: bombastinator

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Last edited:
    Reactions: bombastinator

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    I overcharged my freemax twister because I fell asleep waiting on it. It blinks blue 5 times about 4 or 5 times every now and then. What do I do or what does that mean .
    Hi, thanks for choosing Freemax! We will take responsibility for our every client. Can you please contact our customer service via Service@freemaxvape.com.
    We are so sorry for the unsatisfying vaping experience.
    A video can help us to better understand your issue.
    Please make a video that can see how the LED light indicate when its charging.
    In the video which can see you changed different USB charger .
    Along, pls attach your purchase receipt (if you bought online, a screenshot with product list and purchase date is fine), along with authentication scratch code.According to our warranty terms, the valid warranty period is 90 days from purchase.
    We will verify for you.
    Thank you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread