Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
So I won the OXVA Origin kit in a giveaway (Thanks 3Avape) and I received it today. I’ve been using it for a couple hours now and I’m impressed. I have the 0.3ohm coil in and I’m vaping it at 33 watts outta respect for Scotty Pippen. He never gets enough credit, Jordan was the G.O.A.T. Of course but Pippen would have been the best player on almost every other team in the NBA at the time. Sorry got off course back to the Origin. It is really pumping out the vapor and flavor at 33 watts and it’s really small and stealthy. Time will tell if the mod holds up and how long these coils last but if it does these things for acceptable amount of time this mod will definitely be my out & about mod.
Now for the bad things: I have the all black model and it’s pretty slick, I wish there was a little more texture to help with grip. Another thing is the window to check juice level is small and I can’t tell the level without shining a flashlight on it. The proprietary drip tip will be a con for most folks but it’s comfortable for me and a shape I like so I’m fine with this drip tip.
Well I’d like to hear what other OXVA Origin users think of theirs and I’ll report back after some more time to report on battery life and how it’s holding up with daily use.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Got my eye on it...heard about the coils being "next level". Have to say i'm more interested in it's RBA though. Hopefully something about that comes through.
Hopefully they put that RBA soon as I too am very interested in it. Without it, no matter how good the coils are, if they stop making them, all I have is a paper weight. The RBA is piece of mind so hopefully it’s designed well.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Anyone try the MTL coil? I'm curious if you can get a tight MTL from it.
I haven’t used the 1 ohm coil but like proax said close down the airflow and it can get as tight as you’d want. I run mine wide open and I like a little restricted pull so mtl should not be a problem.

Reactions: drysprocket

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Liking these RBAs for the OXVA. Seems like a 2.5 coil is about the largest diameter you can fit- but they work great.
How many wraps you using with your 2.5mm coil? Also what does your coil ohm at? Thirdly what wattage are you vaping your RBA at?
I’ve had my RBA for the Origin awhile now just haven’t gotten around to using it yet. I got a bunch of vape stuff delivered around the same time so I didn’t use it yet but I’d like to hear what your building on your RBA. You can maybe save me, and anyone else reading this, some trial and error or as I like to call it mutha”#•~ing mutha#£;≠ers have got it out for me.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
Using 26g SS, 2.5mm wrap. I believe it was 5 or 6 wraps.... Came out to .4 ohms. Been playing around with wattage, but usually below 10. ( I like a cooler vape). 6mg Nic. I know this is subjective, but what I found was using slightly less cotton helps keep a loose DTL vape.
same here, i don't understand how they vape with high wattage on pods .... me max 15-16w with 0.3-0.4ohm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread