P+ vs ELA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesd1628

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
Chattanooga/Ringgold
They hit the same IMO. Feature-wise, the ELA has the advantage. Adjustable center pin, multiple battery sizes. ELA is bigger and heavier though. If picking just one, I personally would go ELA. But the P+ line is awesome too.

Which one of these 2 is the hardest hitting of the bunch? I've come to the decision that I must have one of the 2, I'm looking for the device that i'll never feel like something could be upgraded :)

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
I'd say you should get an ELA. The key to me is the last sentence in your post - the ELA is richer as far as features. Getting a P+ over an ELA would be a question of preferring the aesthetics of it over the features of the ELA. If you want something light and sleek at the expense of options go for the P+.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
In answer to your original question, If I were to recommend one over the other for someone new to Super-T I'd say a P+. It's what Super-T is all about. A single purpose tool, an elegant high performing no-brainer, stunningly simple. A smart person would pair it with as equally simple and performing atomizer as possible. Nirvana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread