PA brick and mortar

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's one on Paxton St by the Harrisburg Mall (East Coast Vapor). They also have a location in Camp Hill. Very small store, but some of the employees have really good customer service. They also mix their own flavors of ejuice, if you don't mind PG.
The Blue Door Vape (Blue Door vaping) is in Mechanicsburg, but I've not been there yet.
The vaping Vault (the Vaping Vault PA) is on Linglestown Rd in Harrisburg. I just spotted it yesterday, and I plan to pop in at some point.
The Broad St. Market in Harrisburg as well as the Capitol City Mall both have vaping booths. Nothing super special there, but the vendors all vape in public areas, so that's pretty cool.
Hopefully that helped!

eebant

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Hummelstown, PA
There's one on Paxton St by the Harrisburg Mall (East Coast Vapor). They also have a location in Camp Hill. Very small store, but some of the employees have really good customer service. They also mix their own flavors of ejuice, if you don't mind PG.
The Blue Door Vape (Blue Door Vaping) is in Mechanicsburg, but I've not been there yet.
The Vaping Vault (the Vaping Vault PA) is on Linglestown Rd in Harrisburg. I just spotted it yesterday, and I plan to pop in at some point.
The Broad St. Market in Harrisburg as well as the Capitol City Mall both have vaping booths. Nothing super special there, but the vendors all vape in public areas, so that's pretty cool.
Hopefully that helped!

Wow, thank you yarnandbeer. I hadn't realized there were any vape shops in Harrisburg at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread