Parts to throw together a short megalodon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

supremekizzle

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
Minnesota
Just wondering if there is a way to get the smallest megalodon tube and the top fitting? I don't want the full kit, only the parts to be able to make the megalodon on the shortest setting. I see on the site that there is the bottom switch and 510 connector but I am unable to find spare parts for the top piece and the shortest tube? Would I be able to purchase the short tube and top piece? Only reason is because I'm going to run an 18350 and NOTHING else. Thanks for any help.

TonsO>apoR

Feb 1, 2011
Texas
OK so I am gonna need some info here. I have purchased THE MEGALODON, and I have the 901 connection being put on it. first question, is can this be changed out from the 901 fitting to the 510 fitting on the Don. second When using the Don at 3.7v which Atty do I use the (901 Standard, HV or LR)? Same Question for Using the Don at 5v, 6v. and 7.4v? This will be my 1st HV mpd, so any help is appreciated.

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Ogden, Utah, United States
I replied to your e-mail stating i personally do NOT use 901's so i couldn't tell you 100% but on 3.7 V. you would use either a standard atty or an LR atty. (simply preference) and the HV atomizer is for 5 or 6 volts.. wouldnt do much at lower voltage. And yes you can buy a 510 fitting and change it if you desire.

TonsO>apoR

Feb 1, 2011
Texas
I replied to your e-mail stating i personally do NOT use 901's so i couldn't tell you 100% but on 3.7 V. you would use either a standard atty or an LR atty. (simply preference) and the HV atomizer is for 5 or 6 volts.. wouldnt do much at lower voltage. And yes you can buy a 510 fitting and change it if you desire.

I have placed an order for the 510 fitting, I also ordered the 5 volt charger and a 16340 Batt. I put in the quote box a question on wether you could ship these items together with the Don order i placed the same day, as I did not know until later that the 5 volt battery needed its own charger. Thanks for the reply aand yes I got you email, I appreciate that.

TonsO>apoR

Feb 1, 2011
Texas
Yes i can put it all together.. I also see you ordered 3 Volt CR123a batts for 6 volts.. you will need a different charger for those as well. and the Trustfire Charger only outputs a charge for 3.7 batteries.

Ok heres what I ordered, Please let me know what I am missing?

5 volt Battery / 5 Volt Charger
RCR-123/16340 700mAh 3.7V Battery / Which Charger is needed?
CR123A 500mAh 3.0V / Which Charger is needed?
High drain 18650 3.7V batteries / Trustfire TR-001 Universal Battery Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread