Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
did either need to steep?
They are good now but both will grow better with some steep. So each is in the same boat in that regard, It's just what you personally want to vape. Passioncake is passionfruit forward FOOB while The Cure is milk chocolate forward...

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
Cure foob is alright...few weeks steep did it wonders for me...tobacco forward with the full profile of smores coming in on the exhale for me at the moment. Very chocolate forward foob. Honestly a candidate for best juice ever IMO :)
really? enough to take over the konda?

I havent gone back to it yet...something about i dont want it to be what swelled my face up hehe...it was so good too when i got it..hitting it all fresh....about ready to try it again though

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
really? enough to take over the konda?

I havent gone back to it yet...something about i dont want it to be what swelled my face up hehe...it was so good too when i got it..hitting it all fresh....about ready to try it again though
Yes and no...the way I look at things is strange and slotherly. Will anything replace wakonda as my number one? That's as unlikely as it gets to be honest BUT...any juice in my top 3 is a candidate for best juice ever...in other words if something makes it to my top 3 it's an adv in the true sense of the words. I'm always re evaluating those juices and always vaping them almost every day. Any juice not in my top 3 sees seldom rotation.

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
Yes and no...the way I look at things is strange and slotherly. Will anything replace wakonda as my number one? That's as unlikely as it gets to be honest BUT...any juice in my top 3 is a candidate for best juice ever...in other words if something makes it to my top 3 it's an adv in the true sense of the words. I'm always re evaluating those juices and always vaping them almost every day. Any juice not in my top 3 sees seldom rotation.

Cant fault that as my current 3 is wakonda, ACB and virus...and really its been more wakonda and ACB lately...got the virus in the subohm tank and probably only doing about 2ml of that a day compared to the others which i switch off day to day at about 4ml for the day...so im still doing 6ml a day but thats the break down...sometimes ill skip the virus and do 6 of one or the other for the day

kinggirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Dallas
I been hitting some Band Camp!

Me likey some band camp. Too bad I don't have any more! My fav will probably always be either strawnilla or radio then konda. I did top off half a bottle of strawnilla with passioncake and did the same with got cookie and the cure. I'm digging them both!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Me likey some band camp. Too bad I don't have any more! My fav will probably always be either strawnilla or radio then konda. I did top off half a bottle of strawnilla with passioncake and did the same with got cookie and the cure. I'm digging them both!

Got Cookie + The Cure = Awesome!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread