Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Love the pic! Would be great if more people would read the whole blog instead of just the first statement about emissions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You know ...it's an excellent blog. I definitely plan on spending some time this weekend reading through more of it. I have only read a few small portions that had to do with ecigs and am having trouble getting a fix on exactly what his position is. I THINK he is pro ecig and anti Big tobacco but where it seems blurry is what he actually thinks about smoking. Have you read enough of it to get a fix on that?

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
He's pro tobacco harm reduction (e-cigs, snus), but anti smoking, and very much against the bad science in the tobacco control industry. It's definitely a blog worth keeping up with.

BTW, this is a great reference... a compilation of all the current studies and shows levels of any contaminants in vapor are way below anything that could conceivably cause harm to bystanders.

Burstyn, I. Peering through the mist: systematic review of what the chemistry of contaminants in electronic cigarettes tells us about health risks. BMC Public Health 2014, 14:18 doi:10.1186/1471-2458-14-18
BMC Public Health | Abstract | Peering through the mist: systematic review of what the chemistry of contaminants in electronic cigarettes tells us about health risks

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
or the factories that make the lithium batteries that go in high end , made in the USA mods. :) Vapers like to pretend there is some dividing line between products like the SmokeStik and products like the Empire, the Nemesis, the Bagua, etc.....but if what your using is powered by a lithium battery.....the foundation of your device is Chinese.....period. No way around that one folks....(yesyes.....supposedly there are some badass batteries made in Japan....but I have sad news .....the raw materials, parts and pieces still come from China)

Love the screen name and avatar......so what's the lowest you go? .03?...... .01? hehe .05 is my limit....I'm too attached to my devices to risk melting the insulators .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread